Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top 10 Favorite WWE Wrestlers

Go down 
+10
ibringthefuckingfireworks
Rey De Reyes
Concrete Jesus
Master of Destruction
Storme
Y2J X
Punk'r
MANU SOLDIER
Sykesy
SEZ
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raw/Smackdown Jobber

Top 10 Favorite WWE Wrestlers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite WWE Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite WWE Wrestlers - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:46 pm

I'm going to give this another try. Some of these guys I hardly am a fan of.

Daniel Bryan
Evan Bourne
The Great Khali
John Cena (when he wasn't 'retired')
Mark Henry
Randy Orton (THE VIPER!!!)
Alberto Del Rio
The Big Show
Christian
Rey Mysterio
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger
Dark Match Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite WWE Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite WWE Wrestlers - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:01 am

1. CM Punk
2. HHH
3. Kane
4. Jack Swagger
5. Evan Bourne
6. Sheamus
7. John Morrison
8. The Miz
9. Daniel Bryan
10. Tyler Recks
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Dark Match Wrestler
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite WWE Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite WWE Wrestlers - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:45 am

Just wanted to comment on the quality posting going on in this thread. Well done everyone! Well done!
Back to top Go down
Ayen
Dark Match Wrestler
Ayen

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite WWE Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite WWE Wrestlers - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Current? Well that made this ten times more harder, but I accept your challenge.

1.) The Undertaker; he was the first guy I got behind when I was introduced into wrestling via WWF War Zone in 1998 before I knew anything about WWE, WCW, NWA, Indies, or anything Wrestling related. Didn't even start watching weekly until January of 1999 on the Saturday recap shows. Undertaker appealed to me first because of his gimmick, I was always big on Fantasy so Taker's gimmick went up there. Even now, injury or not, he still gets the number one spot with me. It was a pleasure being able to see him live in my hometown for one Raw episode March of 09 while they were hyping up to WrestleMania 25. Though I feel he should retire soon.

2.) Kane; Not NEARLY as cool IMO without the mask that made him so great in my mind when I was a kid, but still worth watching in my mind. When he became World Heavyweight Champion, on a brand that wasn't ECW, my first thoughts were along the lines of, "About damn time!" as I felt his World title reign was long overdue.

3.) Edge; The Rated R Superstar! Oh wait we're TV-PG now your live sex celebration with Lita (You lucky bastard!) are no longer acceptable on WWE TV. Instead we're gonna have you feud WITH A LABTOP then send you to Smackdown to own the hell out of Paul Bearer. You're not Rated R anymore but you're still Rated C, which stands for Cool, and I won't let Michelle McCool steal that title away just 'cause Cool is in her name even though she's sexy. You better Spear Kane through a table at TLC or I will have to rage.

4.) Chris Jericho; I'm pretty sure he's still signed so I added him on my list. I've been a fan of him since his Face turn in 2000 and loved his Stephanie McMahon's jokes to death. He's srs jericho now, and that's okay. I personally love the suit and the darker voice and how he owned Michael Cole, "Of course you have an email you idiot just read it!"

5.) John Cena; I'd like to point out that a kayfabe firing doesn't count in real life. He's still a part of WWE and his character has been growing on me in recent weeks. I liked him just fine from 2003 - 2005 before he started to bore me but now I find him entertaining again. He's look rather good in purple and yellow.

6.) Rey Mysterio; He's a midget and somehow he managed to hack the world by becoming World HEAVYWEIGHT Champion even though the guy's a Cruiserweight. As long as they keep the mask on him and have him 619ing people I'll be set.

7.) Michelle McCool; she's hot, especially when she's evil now if they just made her less annoying and have her stare at the camera with that mean, "I'll tear your face off if you fuck around with me." look it'd bring back the Cool in McCool. But that isn't kid friendly is it?

8.) CM Punk; he got his push a bit later than I felt it deserved, and had Vince listened to Paul Heyman we would have seen Punk as a World Champion a lot sooner but oh well, I guess in the end things worked out for the best. He has a few World title reigns on his record now and he's come a long way from his days in ROH. He's still Straightedge and better than you.

9.) Randy Orton; never cared much for him but lately he's been all right. Plus he RKO'd Michael Cole and that earned him a spot on my top ten list.

10.) Wade Barrett; he led an assault on Mr. McMahon that put him into a coma, you'd think they would be Face for that but nope. I've grown used to his presence but I fear that without Nexus there isn't much to Wade Barrett to really draw from.
Back to top Go down
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite WWE Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite WWE Wrestlers - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:37 am

Kane
Wade Barrett
Alberto Del Rio
R-Truth
Ezekiel Jackson
Mark Henry
CM Punk
Kaval
The Bella Twins

Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Favorite WWE Wrestlers   Top 10 Favorite WWE Wrestlers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Favorite WWE Wrestlers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2