Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kevin Nash Rants More, WWE Up for Shorty Awards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Kevin Nash Rants More, WWE Up for Shorty Awards Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Nash Rants More, WWE Up for Shorty Awards   Kevin Nash Rants More, WWE Up for Shorty Awards EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:44 pm

- WWE's website currently has an article up looking at how a school teacher from France used WWE in her classroom. The teacher was explaining to her students how to pay tribute in English. She used DVD''s from the first SmackDown after 9/11 and the RAW Tribute show to Eddie Guerrero for the lesson.

- WWE is up for several awards in this year's Shorty Awards. The Shortys honor the best producers of short content on social media including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other sites. WWE is up for the Best TV Show award while Zack Ryder is leading the Best Webshow category and The Rock is in the top 10 for the Best Actor category. Several WWE Superstars are in the running for the Best Athlete award including John Cena, Kelly Kelly, The Bella Twins, CM Punk and others. TNA stars Rosita, Velvet Sky, AJ Styles, Mickie James, Brooke Adams and others are also nominated.

- Kevin Nash continued ranting about The Ultimate Warrior on Twitter after challenging him to a shoot fight. He wrote last night:

"I'm tired of this guy talking shit about the boys & me. When they stop it or you tap, i'll quit, or you can apologize like the c*nt you are."
Back to top Go down

Kevin Nash Rants More, WWE Up for Shorty Awards
Page 1 of 1