Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kevin Nash Cleared of Battery Charges

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Kevin Nash Cleared of Battery Charges  Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Nash Cleared of Battery Charges    Kevin Nash Cleared of Battery Charges  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Kevin Nash was cleared of battery charges following an arrest in Florida following an incident at a restaurant. Kevin Nash and his wife were having dinner when a man approached and began hitting on her according to TMZ. The man became aggressive and Nash dropped him.

Nash told TMZ that he never should have been arrested and would have a good case if he opted to sue. "I'm a 52 year-old fake fighter," Nash told TMZ. "My hands aren't deadly weapons."

The TMZ article indicates that the man Nash punched was drunk when he hit on Nash's wife.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Kevin Nash Cleared of Battery Charges  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash Cleared of Battery Charges    Kevin Nash Cleared of Battery Charges  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:02 pm

UPDATE

TMZ.com reported that Kevin Nash was arrested recently in Florida for hitting a guy who was hitting on his wife at restaurant. The report says that Nash told the guy to leave and when he continued to ignore that led to Nash hitting him. Nash was arrested on suspisicion of battery but the charge was later dropped.

Kevin Nash on his Twitter added some details that were not reported by TMZ when he said

"What great journalism TMZ provides. Nothing about the guy trying to attack me w/ a beer bottle.Guy w/ tattoo's always gets arrested."
Back to top Go down

Kevin Nash Cleared of Battery Charges
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: