Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr. Belding Talks About Possibly Working with WWE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Mr. Belding Talks About Possibly Working with WWE Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Belding Talks About Possibly Working with WWE   Mr. Belding Talks About Possibly Working with WWE EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:37 pm

- Actor Dennis Haskins, better known as Mr. Belding, recently spoke with Scott Fishman of the Miami Herald about appearing on Zack Ryder's YouTube show.

Haskins said that The Miz put Zack Ryder in touch with him and that's how he started appearing on Ryder's YouTube show. Haskins noted that he's looking to meet Ryder when WWE returns to Anaheim in a few weeks.

Haskins talked about being open to appearing on WWE TV:

"I wouldn’t want to do anything to disrespect Mr. Belding. I have scenarios that I think would work. I turned 61 this year. It’s not like I’m going to be coming off the top rope. If J.R. [Jim Ross] is in the ring, I think Mr. Belding can get in the ring. Wouldn’t that be something having Mr. Belding versus Michael Cole? I better go to the gym.

Zack could also set up The Max backstage with Zack hanging out with his buddies, and Mr. Belding coming out to support him as friend and ally. If I got to do anything with him, it would be a great thing. I do know he did this on his own, and it’s his moment in the sun. I want to support him. It’s all about Zack Ryder."

The full interview is available at MiamiHerald.com
Back to top Go down

Mr. Belding Talks About Possibly Working with WWE
Page 1 of 1