Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts on The Miz & Del Rio, Jericho-WWE Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Thoughts on The Miz & Del Rio, Jericho-WWE Update Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on The Miz & Del Rio, Jericho-WWE Update   Thoughts on The Miz & Del Rio, Jericho-WWE Update EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:22 pm

- It's said that Alberto Del Rio's stock isn't as high as it was a few months ago within WWE. There's a feeling that RAW is lacking a top heel and while The Miz is good, he's not seen as someone who can be the brand-carrying heel. Del Rio was supposed to be that heel but the feeling is that he's not quite at that level either.

- Regarding a WWE return for Chris Jericho in 2012, it's believed that he will only be back for a temporary run but that's not confirmed.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on The Miz & Del Rio, Jericho-WWE Update   Thoughts on The Miz & Del Rio, Jericho-WWE Update EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:23 am

Remember when they had heels like Jericho, Edge and Even Orton on RAW recently. Does Del Rio and Miz really live up to that?
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on The Miz & Del Rio, Jericho-WWE Update   Thoughts on The Miz & Del Rio, Jericho-WWE Update EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Legend wrote:
Remember when they had heels like Jericho, Edge and Even Orton on RAW recently. Does Del Rio and Miz really live up to that?

To be fair, I'm not sure how many heels I'd put over the likes of those guys in their prime. That said, I definitely agree, and it's a shame since I do like both guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on The Miz & Del Rio, Jericho-WWE Update   Thoughts on The Miz & Del Rio, Jericho-WWE Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on The Miz & Del Rio, Jericho-WWE Update
Page 1 of 1