Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diva Returning, JR Comments on Younger Talents

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Diva Returning, JR Comments on Younger Talents Empty
PostSubject: Diva Returning, JR Comments on Younger Talents   Diva Returning, JR Comments on Younger Talents EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 7:27 pm

- Jim Ross feels that the younger WWE talents need to be more aggressive. He wrote on Twitter today:

"Punk-Ziggler 1 of better matches on Raw in good while. Young, WWE talent needs 2 get HUNGRY/AGGRESSIVE. 2 many young guys on cusp of elevating in WWE aren't aggressive enuf in their total approach 2 game WWE. Need squeaky wheels."

- WWE Diva Layla will be returning to the ring from injury soon. She did a chat on WWE's website last night before RAW and was recently featured in a poll asking who should face Beth Phoenix for the Divas Title next. Layla won the poll with 55% of votes.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Diva Returning, JR Comments on Younger Talents   Diva Returning, JR Comments on Younger Talents EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Definitely agree with JR here. Within the top three matches on Raw this year (that I've seen). The other two are Ziggler vs. Orton and Punk vs. Cena.

Layla's one of my favorite diva's, so this is good news.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Diva Returning, JR Comments on Younger Talents   Diva Returning, JR Comments on Younger Talents EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Man, I almost forgot about Layla. Her presence is well-needed at the moment; the Divas roster is sucking more than ever....
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Diva Returning, JR Comments on Younger Talents   Diva Returning, JR Comments on Younger Talents EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:14 pm

EdgeHead wrote:
Man, I almost forgot about Layla. Her presence is well-needed at the moment; the Divas roster is sucking more than ever....

Honestly, I actually like the Diva's division at the moment. Beth and Eve have been having great matches; loved their Vengeance match and Survivor Series was great if just for the end. So at least WWE is entertaining me with what they got now because the roster itself is terrible right now. After Beth, Eve, and Natalya, I don't think their is another diva that I think is good in the ring. Hopefully once Layla returns, Kharma comes back (though I have my doubts on how good that will be), and maybe put Naomi on the damn roster, the division will continue to improve.

And I hope Layla return is really soon, because I'm really dreading a potential Alicia Fox vs. Beth Phoenix match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diva Returning, JR Comments on Younger Talents   Diva Returning, JR Comments on Younger Talents Empty

Back to top Go down

Diva Returning, JR Comments on Younger Talents
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: