Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldust Campaigning for WrestleMania Match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Goldust Campaigning for WrestleMania Match  Empty
PostSubject: Goldust Campaigning for WrestleMania Match    Goldust Campaigning for WrestleMania Match  EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Goldust, who currently works behind the scenes as a producer and trainer for WWE, has begun campaigning on Twitter for a match against his brother Cody Rhodes at WrestleMania 28.

He states, "With your voices heard to @WWE, goldust vs cody at wm28.....ic title versus career. For the haters can hope i lose to cody and retire, teamgoldie can hope for an ass whoopin for the ages and new ic champ."

Goldust continues, "Here's the deal.....the fire in me is too strong to lose to my move stealing lemmule of a brother....experience everytime.

"His ic title .....my career.....i would whoop him, take back My ic title and shatter all his dreams. Only teamgoldie can make this happen...u know how much it means to me."

Meanwhile, Goldust has been blocking users who mention his former personas, including Black Reign and the short-lived Seven.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Goldust Campaigning for WrestleMania Match    Goldust Campaigning for WrestleMania Match  EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:58 pm

That would be awesome. I'm all for Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes but I'm not positive it's going to happen.

*Edit*

Just had the horrible thought that Goldust could be "It Begins". If that threat turns out to be correct, I'm going to cry. Seeing as their is almost no chance of that happening. I think I'm safe.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Goldust Campaigning for WrestleMania Match    Goldust Campaigning for WrestleMania Match  EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:34 pm

That depends on how the gimmick turns out to be. If it turns out to be the old Goldust with all the movie quotes stuff, I don't mind this at all. I really dug that character back then and I thought he lost some of his edge when he turned face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldust Campaigning for WrestleMania Match    Goldust Campaigning for WrestleMania Match  Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldust Campaigning for WrestleMania Match
Page 1 of 1