Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jim Ross’ Status for Survivor Series, Rock News, More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Jim Ross’ Status for Survivor Series, Rock News, More Empty
PostSubject: Jim Ross’ Status for Survivor Series, Rock News, More   Jim Ross’ Status for Survivor Series, Rock News, More EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:29 pm

- WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross tweeted on Tuesday afternoon that he's not scheduled to be at Sunday's Survivor Series pay-per-view:

"I'm not booked at Survivor Series @this time. I am booked in Waco to see OU-Baylor Sat. IF I set up sauce stand @ MSG Sunday, wud u come by?"

- After rocking Boston's TD Garden on Monday night, The Rock was back on the movie set on Tuesday filming the new GI Joe movie. Rock tweeted a picture today of himself holding a gun with the caption, "On set. Handlin' business. #WhatAreYouHandlin?"

- WWE diva Kelly Kelly, who is on the cover of the new Maxim Magazine, is doing a Twitter promotion for the magazine:

"If you tweet a pic of you with a Maxim magazine with me on the cover i'll post it on my new website. Add hashtag #kellymaxim so I can see it"
Back to top Go down

Jim Ross’ Status for Survivor Series, Rock News, More
Page 1 of 1