Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rock Returning to Action at Survivor Series

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

The Rock Returning to Action at Survivor Series Empty
PostSubject: The Rock Returning to Action at Survivor Series   The Rock Returning to Action at Survivor Series EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Series at Madison Square Garden are vaguely centered on The Rock "returning to action" for the first time in "eight years" alongside John Cena.

The Rock last competed in March 2004 at Wrestlemania XX, where he and Mick Foley lost a Handicap Match to Randy Orton, Batista and Ric Flair.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Returning to Action at Survivor Series   The Rock Returning to Action at Survivor Series EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:50 am

Yeah, their's not a chance in hell we'll be seeing The Rock wrestle at Survivor Series.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Returning to Action at Survivor Series   The Rock Returning to Action at Survivor Series EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:01 am

It's too soon. There's no chance we will see The Rock at SS. It's just too soon. I would be surprised if it goes down. But I wouldn't get my hopes up.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Returning to Action at Survivor Series   The Rock Returning to Action at Survivor Series EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:58 am

Well there may be a chance of seeing the Rock at SS, but im not sure about him competing, If you watched Monday Night Raw this past week, When SS was being announced you will hear Jerry Lawler actually say "I have a feeling that SS this year will be electrifing", Hinting The Rock...Soo will have to wait to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Returning to Action at Survivor Series   The Rock Returning to Action at Survivor Series EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:07 am

^Oh, Rock will definitely be at Surivor Series, but I really can't imagine him wrestling there.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Returning to Action at Survivor Series   The Rock Returning to Action at Survivor Series EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:53 am

^ Yeah, I dont think WWE would want the Rock to be put in the highlight positon at SS because of his Wrestlemania match with Cena, What WWE want is people to get back in with the Rock and get excited when he's around, so when WM comes his match with Cena will blow the ratings. Thats why they have brought him back after months.

In some ways its a good thing if they bring him to SS because atm its all about CM Punk, HHH and Kevin Nash, Hopefully this could keep that storyline going, but at the same time get the Rocks attention so it doesnt get boring.
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Returning to Action at Survivor Series   The Rock Returning to Action at Survivor Series Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rock Returning to Action at Survivor Series
Page 1 of 1