Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Booker T & Spin-A-Roonies After Yesterday's WWE Tapings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Booker T & Spin-A-Roonies After Yesterday's WWE Tapings Empty
PostSubject: Booker T & Spin-A-Roonies After Yesterday's WWE Tapings   Booker T & Spin-A-Roonies After Yesterday's WWE Tapings EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:41 pm

- The dark main event after yesterday's WWE tapings in Liverpool, England saw Randy Orton, Big Show and Sheamus defeat Cody Rhodes, Mark Henry and Christian in six-man action. Booker T was the special referee. The end came when Orton hit an RKO on Rhodes for the pin.

After the match, Booker celebrated with a Spin-a-roonie while Orton tried to do one. Mark Henry came back out and actually tried a Spin-a-roonie himself. Orton responded to this by giving Henry an RKO. Orton greeted the fans at ringside to end the show.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Booker T & Spin-A-Roonies After Yesterday's WWE Tapings   Booker T & Spin-A-Roonies After Yesterday's WWE Tapings EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:11 am

Is... Is it wrong that I want to see Henry try that Spinaroonie? It'd look either so awesome or so bad it's good.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Booker T & Spin-A-Roonies After Yesterday's WWE Tapings   Booker T & Spin-A-Roonies After Yesterday's WWE Tapings EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:30 pm

No, you're not. It's like a car wreck; you know it's gonna be ugly but you can't take your eyes off of it!
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Booker T & Spin-A-Roonies After Yesterday's WWE Tapings   Booker T & Spin-A-Roonies After Yesterday's WWE Tapings EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:28 pm

We got the Spinaroonie, the Randyroonie, and the Markaroonie! Try not to die laughing like me!

Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Booker T & Spin-A-Roonies After Yesterday's WWE Tapings   Booker T & Spin-A-Roonies After Yesterday's WWE Tapings EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:45 pm

I love the Booker T has returned, not so much for the commentary, but because I have now seen Sheamus, Randy Orton, and Mark Henry all attempt a Spinaroonie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booker T & Spin-A-Roonies After Yesterday's WWE Tapings   Booker T & Spin-A-Roonies After Yesterday's WWE Tapings Empty

Back to top Go down

Booker T & Spin-A-Roonies After Yesterday's WWE Tapings
Page 1 of 1