Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darren Young Issues a Statement on His Suspension

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Darren Young Issues a Statement on His Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Darren Young Issues a Statement on His Suspension   Darren Young Issues a Statement on His Suspension EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:50 pm

- WWE Superstar Darren Young wrote the following on Twitter this weekend regarding his recent suspension for violating the Wellness Policy:

"To the WWE Universe, I sincerely apologize to my loving family, my supportive friends back up North, my peers who I have an incredible amount of respect for top to bottom and to all my fans that support #DYoung; I hear u loud and clear #WWE.

I take full responsibility for my actions as this will never occur again.

I love the @WWE and the worst thing you can do to me is keep me off that stage where I own it in that ring!

I accept this set back as a normal part of living; making a mental a note of it as a lessoned learned! D Young"
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Darren Young Issues a Statement on His Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Young Issues a Statement on His Suspension   Darren Young Issues a Statement on His Suspension EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:47 am

Darren Young was the guy I got confused with and wrote WWE in place of, right? If so, I think it's fair to say I don't care about him. Hell, since I'm not one hundred percent sure, that pretty much confirms I don't care about him. It's good to hear that he is taking full responsibility though, always something I like reading.
Back to top Go down

Darren Young Issues a Statement on His Suspension
Page 1 of 1