Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CM Punk Issues Statement on Twitter About Monday's RAW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

CM Punk Issues Statement on Twitter About Monday's RAW Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk Issues Statement on Twitter About Monday's RAW   CM Punk Issues Statement on Twitter About Monday's RAW EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:18 pm

- CM Punk, who was not at ringside for the walkout, wrote the following on his Twitter account Tuesday evening regarding Monday night's RAW.

"I think a lot of people are missing the point. Fans and coworkers alike. Walking out is a pussy move. There's a huge difference in what I did. I want change, and I can't change shit from my couch. I'm in the fox hole. I'm getting it done. I stayed to fight and I'm fighting for change. You can protest, violently or peacefully without actually showing up. Walking out isn't a solution at least not one that I've ever seen work. Hold 'em up. Make them change. Don't just walk out, or lay down. Fight. This goes for fans as well. Bored? Don't like @johncena ? Want more @ZackRyder ? Show up and be heard. Don't be a pussy and just tweet about it.

I want change, and I'll stand and fight for it even if I'm alone. Popular or unpopular, I could care less. Take your voting and shove it. Actions speaks louder than words. Except mine. My words are pretty awesome. No think about all that, and hopefully you'll get it. #fight

Too many tweets from me. Misspellings abound. You CAN'T protest without showing up. I am not Gandhi. I will kick your face. Don't like HHH as COO? Punch him in the face. I did. It's wrestling, not the NBA. #fight Next high kick to Johnny "Funkhauser" Ace won't be an accident."
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

CM Punk Issues Statement on Twitter About Monday's RAW Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Issues Statement on Twitter About Monday's RAW   CM Punk Issues Statement on Twitter About Monday's RAW EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:17 pm

So when he was crying about leaving the company he was crying that he was going to perform a pussy move.... Does everything have to be a rant now. This prick is going to stroke out if he doesn't relax. I'm over it. I'm finding it hard to gadge if he is being serious or in character or what because he breaks kayfable and real life at the same time... I think I'll take a break from RAW for a little while till this asshole goes one on one with Del Rio.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi

CM Punk Issues Statement on Twitter About Monday's RAW
Page 1 of 1