Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Bringing Back Guest Hosts for RAW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE Bringing Back Guest Hosts for RAW Empty
PostSubject: WWE Bringing Back Guest Hosts for RAW   WWE Bringing Back Guest Hosts for RAW EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:42 pm

- WWE.com announced Monday that actor Hugh Jackman will host the September 19 episode of RAW SuperShow, live from Cleveland's Quicken Loans Arena

"In two weeks, I'll be climbing into the ring on Raw to hang with the Superstars and the give the WWE Universe an exclusive first look at my new movie, Real Steel. Don’t miss it,” said Jackman, who stars in the upcoming sci-fi action flick, in theaters October 7
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back Guest Hosts for RAW   WWE Bringing Back Guest Hosts for RAW EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:17 am

Fuck. No. Triple H, please put a stop to this? Your ratings are so much better without guest boats.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back Guest Hosts for RAW   WWE Bringing Back Guest Hosts for RAW EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:58 am

Well, I can't think of anything else besides what Dr. Cox's reaction to this would be. I would love if they got John C. McGinley to show up too. That's probably the only way I'd enjoy this, as I feel if they have him go all Wolverine it would be awful. Cox versus Jackman is a dream match!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Bringing Back Guest Hosts for RAW   WWE Bringing Back Guest Hosts for RAW Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Bringing Back Guest Hosts for RAW
Page 1 of 1