Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where Do You See the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk Angles Going?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

Where Do You See the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk Angles Going? Empty
PostSubject: Where Do You See the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk Angles Going?   Where Do You See the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk Angles Going? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:56 am

So I, along with many others are enjoying RAW at the moment. Yet I guess most of us are curious to see where the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk angles are going in the coming months and what feuds and storylines are going to shoot off from these angles. What can you see or what can you predict happening in coming months with these superstars. Clearly RAW is becoming more and more unpredictable now and is actually getting good, so try think out of the box with your guesses, predictions or visions with these angles.

After the whole Punk / HHH feud that we all see coming up I can see Nash getting involved in many ways. Eventually I can see a HHH/Nash feud which would be great, It would be better than Nash/Punk Punk/Cena or HHH/Punk and I would really like to see it. I can see Punk going on to something else after Nash and Triple H but with Stephanie thrown in the mix, they will probably end that whole thing with Vince coming back or Punk joining Vince or something unexpected like that, Personally I have no idea. I am just anticipating another Nash HHH feud. I will post the rest of my predictions later, let me know what you guys think...
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk Angles Going?   Where Do You See the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk Angles Going? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:48 am

The longer this is going on, the more I'm thinking John L. is behind this. I think WWE has been playing with the fact that Steph was for too long, I mean Punk's been saying it was Steph for several weeks now, at this point, it seems too obvious, like a red herring too me. Meanwhile, John L. has been involved quite a bit, but they've only suggested it could be him, once on commentary. I'm certain Steph will get involved, but I'm thinking John L. was the culprit behind all this starting.

As for it leading to Nash/HHH, hell yeah I could see that. I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually see HHH vs. Nash vs. Punk, maybe even at Night Of Champions (not pulling for that). I've read WWE doesn't want Nash to wrestle a full-fledged match, and a triple threat gives him more time to rest up.

As for Vince returning, that was my original thought with all this, but I quickly got rid of that theory. Here's why, Vince McMahon has been trying to get rid of his character for years. In the past few years, we've had Nexus take out Vince, stuff falling on Vince, Vince blowing up, and Vince kind of disappearing after Bret because from what I understand, that was suppose to be the end of the heel Vince character. My point being, Vince has done a lot of storylines to write his character off, that I think him being relieved of his day-to-day duties means he really won't be returning on-screen.

Oh, and Cena's not really involved with this.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk Angles Going?   Where Do You See the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk Angles Going? EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:44 pm

My problem with John Laurinaitis being behind it is that I don't believe he is that strong of a character to really be credible at being the mastermind behind it. For me, the mastermind must have a strong presence in the ring, behind the mic and get the crowd to easily boo him. I think that Stephanie McMahon can still do that part but I really don't believe John L. is good enough on the mic to pull it off and being perceived as a credible enough heel to pull it off. So, basically, unless WWE pulls out a rabbit out of their hat, they're in a sort of lose-lose situation: Stephanie McMahon is the easy way out of this, although she'll get the job done; John L. is not good enough on the mic so if he bombs, the angle itself, despite all the marvelous work CM Punk will do, will go down as an atrocious disaster and another blemish on WWE's recent creative record.

So, basically, WWE will really have to do something fantastic to make sure the fans will enjoy every single of that angle.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk Angles Going?   Where Do You See the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk Angles Going? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:42 am

Jonny Ace will have a big hand in this storyline, I mean he is the guy who signed Kevin Nash to a contract dispite HHH's wishes. In coming weeks he will become more and more apparent.
I can see a Nash vs HHH vs Punk match in the future but not at NOC, that would be great. I am really anticipating a Nash and HHH feud and can see it becoming one of WWE's great works again. Another Nash / HHH feud would be great after the whole continuous storyline we are in now is revealed. I know Punk will go back to taking on Cena eventually most likely with the title involved.
Something great that could happen but Im not getting my hopes up is Shawn Michaels coming back to somehow get involved in a HHH/Nash feud.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk Angles Going?   Where Do You See the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk Angles Going? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:32 am

EdgeHead wrote:
My problem with John Laurinaitis being behind it is that I don't believe he is that strong of a character to really be credible at being the mastermind behind it. For me, the mastermind must have a strong presence in the ring, behind the mic and get the crowd to easily boo him. I think that Stephanie McMahon can still do that part but I really don't believe John L. is good enough on the mic to pull it off and being perceived as a credible enough heel to pull it off. So, basically, unless WWE pulls out a rabbit out of their hat, they're in a sort of lose-lose situation: Stephanie McMahon is the easy way out of this, although she'll get the job done; John L. is not good enough on the mic so if he bombs, the angle itself, despite all the marvelous work CM Punk will do, will go down as an atrocious disaster and another blemish on WWE's recent creative record.

So, basically, WWE will really have to do something fantastic to make sure the fans will enjoy every single of that angle.

Hm, I see your point. In a perfect world (for me), it would either be Shane McMahon or even Shawn Michaels. I'm still going with John L., I don't think it will bomb unless they let the feud end up just being Punk/John L., and I really can't see that being the case. In my dream world, this could all lead to John L. signing Jericho back (the best in the world at what he does) to confront Punk. Although, I really doubt that, another heel wrestler will be involved to make sure the rivalry stays afloat.

Legend wrote:
Jonny Ace will have a big hand in this storyline, I mean he is the guy who signed Kevin Nash to a contract dispite HHH's wishes. In coming weeks he will become more and more apparent.
I can see a Nash vs HHH vs Punk match in the future but not at NOC, that would be great. I am really anticipating a Nash and HHH feud and can see it becoming one of WWE's great works again. Another Nash / HHH feud would be great after the whole continuous storyline we are in now is revealed. I know Punk will go back to taking on Cena eventually most likely with the title involved.
Something great that could happen but Im not getting my hopes up is Shawn Michaels coming back to somehow get involved in a HHH/Nash feud.

Even though I can totally see Nash vs. Trips happening, I can't see it being great. Mic-wore, sure but in-ring wise, hell no. I'm still haunted by their awful Hell In A Cell match. As for Shawn involved, I really hope we see it at some-point. I'd probably say that Shawn's the best on the mic out of the three of them, so his inclusion would really make the build up amazing.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk Angles Going?   Where Do You See the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk Angles Going? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:12 am

In a perfect world... Nash and HHH would enter a feud. Jericho would come back and help HHH and eventually Ric Flair would come back to help HHH. (Remember in a perfect world) Flair, Y2J and HHH would spend weeks beating up Nash and ambushing him. Shawn Michaels would make a return and fuck up Jericho and Flair on a weekly basis and try get Nash and HHH to become friends again but HHH ends up betraying HBK. Michaels and Nash then go against Flair Jericho and HHH as Michaels is Special ref in a WHC match between HHH and Booker T. That match goes to hell and at the next PPV Eric Bishoff The Raw GM anounces that a 6 man tag team match between Booker T, Kevin Nash and HBK vs HHH, Jericho and Flair... That would be cool

All that shit happened in 03 (Nash-Michaels vice versafied though) but it would be cool if it happened again.
Back to top Go down
Discord
Wrestling Fan
Discord

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk Angles Going?   Where Do You See the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk Angles Going? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:50 pm

I heard it was going to go into a clique versus clique elimination tag team match at Survivor Series.

CM Punk, Colt Cabana, Chris Hero, & Claudio Castagnoli versus Triple H, Kevin Nash, ???, & ???
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestletalk.co.cc/
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk Angles Going?   Where Do You See the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk Angles Going? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Depending on his whole Hepatitis C situation, they could bring back Sean Waltman to join them. As for the 4th man, I guess they gonna have to think outside the box for this time.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk Angles Going?   Where Do You See the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk Angles Going? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:05 pm

Is Scott Hall out of jail yet???

Fuck Sean Waltman, I always think Shawn Michaels can always come back later on for a few more matches. Flair came back after he got his ass retired. The whole Colt Cabana, Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli thing doesn't interest me at all as a team... I think that WWE can do better than that. I guess we will see soon though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Do You See the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk Angles Going?   Where Do You See the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk Angles Going? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where Do You See the whole Nash/HHH/Cena/Punk Angles Going?
Page 1 of 1