Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nash Says He'll "Absolutely" Be In A Match With CM Punk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Nash Says He'll "Absolutely" Be In A Match With CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Nash Says He'll "Absolutely" Be In A Match With CM Punk   Nash Says He'll "Absolutely" Be In A Match With CM Punk EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Kevin Nash sas recently interviewed on 106.7 The Fan DC's Lavar Arrington Show with Chad Dukes. Nash answered questions on the initial confrontation between himself and Punk, if his health was an obstacle in returning to the WWE and if we would see a reprisal of the Punk/Nash clashes. Here are the highlights:

On his promo with CM Punk on RAW: Well the thing was I understood what my job was. Going in, my job wasn’t to bury a baby face and come across more witty than he was or anything else. That wasn’t what I was brought in to do. The old Kevin Nash, would at anyone’s cost, would have gotten over. As you get older, and your best friend is very much in charge of the day to day process, and he looks at you and asks you to do something that’s just kind of like ‘Wow, they’ve really got me hog-tied on this one.”

After Nash saying he's still in good health: CM Punk has on the back of his t-shirt “Best in the World.” Ya know? And I said to myself, I said to a bunch of other people ya know, his shirt says best in the world. He’s going to have to prove it if he is going to drag my 52 year old carcass through 14 minutes of a match.

Will we ever see Nash vs. Punk?: Absolutely.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Nash Says He'll "Absolutely" Be In A Match With CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nash Says He'll "Absolutely" Be In A Match With CM Punk   Nash Says He'll "Absolutely" Be In A Match With CM Punk EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:52 am

Well it's good that the match they announced about a month ago will happen eventually, but to be honest I'd rather not see it happen. Just can't imagine that being an entertaining bout.
Back to top Go down

Nash Says He'll "Absolutely" Be In A Match With CM Punk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: