Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldbergs Return

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

Goldbergs Return Empty
PostSubject: Goldbergs Return   Goldbergs Return EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:10 am

More on Goldberg's Return
TMZ.com has posted an article taking a look at former WWE and WCW star Bill Goldberg's return to the ring in Africa next month. As previously reported, all proceeds from Goldberg's return match will go directly to helping various charity organizations.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Affzilla.
Upper-Carder
Affzilla.

Goldbergs Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs Return   Goldbergs Return EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:04 pm

AFRICA!?! Just go back to WWE already and shut everyone up.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Goldbergs Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs Return   Goldbergs Return EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Well he stated he will never wrestle for WWE again a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Affzilla.
Upper-Carder
Affzilla.

Goldbergs Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs Return   Goldbergs Return EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:19 pm

So did The Rock. But alas.

Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Goldbergs Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs Return   Goldbergs Return EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:20 pm

And so did Bret Hart. We all know how that turned out.

If the money's right, Goldberg's gonna show up.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Goldbergs Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs Return   Goldbergs Return EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Well, at least Goldberg is doing this for a good cause. Although, I'd much rather he'd just wrestle for WWE but I'm not going to be that upset if he never does.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Goldbergs Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs Return   Goldbergs Return EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:40 am

Affzilla. wrote:

Actually no, Rock never stated that ... Ever.

As for Bret Hart ... Good point Edgehead. But to me there was so much demand for Hart and can we really call that beat down on Vince a 'Wrestling' match?
Back to top Go down
Affzilla.
Upper-Carder
Affzilla.

Goldbergs Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs Return   Goldbergs Return EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Actually yes he did. Of course I'm not going to dig up two or three year old articles for someone like you.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Goldbergs Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs Return   Goldbergs Return EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Affzilla. wrote:

Actually no, Rock never stated that ... Ever.

As for Bret Hart ... Good point Edgehead. But to me there was so much demand for Hart and can we really call that beat down on Vince a 'Wrestling' match?

Actually, I would refer to that match as "a markout moment that dragged out for way f'n too long".
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Goldbergs Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs Return   Goldbergs Return EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:25 pm

Affzilla. wrote:
Actually yes he did. Of course I'm not going to dig up two or three year old articles for someone like you.

Hahaha, Good to see your maturity level hasn't changed since I first met you. What's that, 3 years now?
Back to top Go down
Affzilla.
Upper-Carder
Affzilla.

Goldbergs Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs Return   Goldbergs Return EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:13 pm

Haha alright. So I'm not mature? You are the biggest fake on the internet. When you were tnacage or whatever the fuck your username was you posted pictures of this emo/goth kid saying it was you. It showed on facebook of some fatass. So that's you huh? Oh and didn't you make a fake account of a girl saying it was your girlfriend. Yeah, man real "mature". If anything it just shows how pathetic of a person you really are. You've picked "cyber" fights with pretty much anyone here and you probably do it because it makes you a better person because you probably have a shit life. I don't mean to be crass but you of all people should just shut the fuck up. Kayyyy. (:
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Goldbergs Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs Return   Goldbergs Return EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:23 pm

Yeah I am a 'fatass' nowadays. It's what having a job at McDonalds for four years does to you. That picture posted years ago was me, People change over 4 or so years Affy. If it was a supposed 'fake', Then why would I post an emo kid? That'd be the opposite of how I'd want to be viewed over the net.

As for the "Fake Account". Are we really going to go there? time and time again I have shown people how this wasn't bullshit yet you are always bringing it up. No one else, just you. This is simply showing your maturity.

As for Cyber fights, Well yeah. I have argued with a shitload over the years ... Mostly you actually. Reason being is I don't tolerate dickheads and for some reason I am the only person around here/CGS/WU/OWW etc. that will speak their mind. See then insecure people like you get your panties in a bunch and start little 'wars'.

So, If I am deemed a fake by people over the net ... Whatever. Couldn't give a flying fuck to be honest. So Nah, Won't shut the fuck up. That ain't me. Kayyyyy xD
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

Goldbergs Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs Return   Goldbergs Return EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:37 am

Guys I'm all for you two settling your shit, but keep it out of the Wrestling News section okay. Go to the Warzone Aff and Sykes if you plan on continuing this.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

Goldbergs Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldbergs Return   Goldbergs Return Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldbergs Return
Page 1 of 1