Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HBK's Return to RAW Confirmed, Possible WM Role

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

HBK's Return to RAW Confirmed, Possible WM Role Empty
PostSubject: HBK's Return to RAW Confirmed, Possible WM Role   HBK's Return to RAW Confirmed, Possible WM Role EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:26 pm

- WWE confirmed on RAW last night from Oklahoma City that Shawn Michaels will be on next week's Supershow to participate in the WrestleMania 28 hype.

It has been speculated that Shawn will special referee the Triple H vs. Undertaker match at WrestleMania 28 in Miami but that's not confirmed yet.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: HBK's Return to RAW Confirmed, Possible WM Role   HBK's Return to RAW Confirmed, Possible WM Role EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Shawn being the special referee is almost necessary for this match to really succeed. At least in my opinion. I'm hardly interested at all in that match, but add Shawn and it's awesome. Especially since if I remember correctly, DX only happened because Shawn special refereed a match between Taker and Hart, and ended up screwing Taker (which lead to Shawn/Taker and the Shawn/Trips vs. Mankind(?)/Taker match). I could be completely off, waiting for someone to confirm/correct me.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: HBK's Return to RAW Confirmed, Possible WM Role   HBK's Return to RAW Confirmed, Possible WM Role EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:20 am

Your virtually right and I 100% agree with you, They need to make Shawn the ref in this match to make sure its not repetitive and to really make it succeed.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HBK's Return to RAW Confirmed, Possible WM Role   HBK's Return to RAW Confirmed, Possible WM Role Empty

Back to top Go down

HBK's Return to RAW Confirmed, Possible WM Role
Page 1 of 1