Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opponent for Randy Orton, Swagger & Vickie Note

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Opponent for Randy Orton, Swagger & Vickie Note Empty
PostSubject: Opponent for Randy Orton, Swagger & Vickie Note   Opponent for Randy Orton, Swagger & Vickie Note EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:51 pm

- Tickets for the December 6th WWE SmackDown event in Jacksonville, Florida at the Veterans Memorial Arena go on sale September 17th.

- Lance Storm has released an ebook made up of stories from his website, StormWrestling.com. The ebook is titled Storm Warning and is available to download for $7.99 through Amazon.

- WWE's website has a new storyline interview up with Jack Swagger, where he talks about wanting to join Dolph Ziggler in Vickie Guerrero's stable.

- In case you missed it, Mark Henry won a battle royal on this past Friday's WWE SmackDown to become the new #1 contender to Randy Orton's World Heavyweight Title. WWE hasn't made it clear yet if Henry gets his shot at Night of Champions or an upcoming episode of SmackDown.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Opponent for Randy Orton, Swagger & Vickie Note   Opponent for Randy Orton, Swagger & Vickie Note EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:05 pm

Zack Ryder >> Mark Henry.

WWWYKI!
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Opponent for Randy Orton, Swagger & Vickie Note   Opponent for Randy Orton, Swagger & Vickie Note EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:16 pm

I'm thinking that Mark Henry will get the shot on a Smackdown, and this would lead to Sheamus somehow getting involved for a triple threat at Night Of Champions. Maybe even a four way with Christian, but that's probably just because I want to Christian in the main event. I'd say a five-way with Cara involved, maybe even a scramble, but WWE's probably going to do the Cara-Cara feud, although they'd be able to book that into the match. Um, before I continue on, I definitely can see the triple threat happen, and hopefully they go that route.

As for Henry himself, I'd have no problem seeing the guy winning the World Title, but I'd rather not see him do so this quickly after we already seen the belt swap hands the past two PPV's. It wouldn't be a big problem for me if it did though, because I don't watch Smackdown, but it does kind of bug me.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Opponent for Randy Orton, Swagger & Vickie Note   Opponent for Randy Orton, Swagger & Vickie Note EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Why would Cara be in the Main Event when he is currently in the mid-card at best? If it was to be a Scramble match then somebody like Rhodes, Barrett, Bryan, Jackson would be in the match before Sin Cara would be thrown in.

As for NOC, I just see it being Orton vs Henry. Yes, Christian and Sheamus are likely candidates also but I don't see Sheamus being thrown into the Main Event just to keep this little feud up with Henry. I see Sheamus vs Christian perhaps as a separate feud.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Opponent for Randy Orton, Swagger & Vickie Note   Opponent for Randy Orton, Swagger & Vickie Note EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Why would Cara be in the Main Event when he is currently in the mid-card at best? If it was to be a Scramble match then somebody like Rhodes, Barrett, Bryan, Jackson would be in the match before Sin Cara would be thrown in.

As for NOC, I just see it being Orton vs Henry. Yes, Christian and Sheamus are likely candidates also but I don't see Sheamus being thrown into the Main Event just to keep this little feud up with Henry. I see Sheamus vs Christian perhaps as a separate feud.

I doubt that they'd give Bryan a title shot when he's Mr. Money In The Bank. Although, I'd love if they did that. Just imagine, he wins the belt, and then awhile later he defends it and loses it against someone, attack them during their celebration, turn heel and then cash in to get the belt back.

But anyways, I said Sin Cara because he was the last to be eliminated in the battle royal, and actually took Mark Henry off his feet. And besides, I don't recall Brian Kendrick ever being anything but a mid-carder and he was featured in the Scramble match.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Opponent for Randy Orton, Swagger & Vickie Note   Opponent for Randy Orton, Swagger & Vickie Note EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:29 pm

I think Sin Cara was the last eliminated guy in the battle royal because he sells merchandise with the kids and WWE needs to make him look good for the hispanic markets. Personally, I haven't seen Sin Cara wrestle yet (either Mistico or Hunico, like it's been the past few weeks) but I don't think he should main event yet. I'd wait for Survivor Series where he could be featured in a Survivor Series style tag match. If he shines there, you can start building up for a main event run in 2012. Not before that.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Opponent for Randy Orton, Swagger & Vickie Note   Opponent for Randy Orton, Swagger & Vickie Note EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:38 am

^Wouldn't him selling merchandise with kids and making him look good in Hispanic markets all the more reason to have him partake in the theoretical five-man/scramble World Title picture? I mean, he's only lost three matches (Christian/MITB/Battle Royal) as far as I know of, and it's not like mid-carders never got placed into Scramble matches before. The Smackdown one at Unforgiven was mostly made up of those guys, I mean, this was around the time MVP started his losing streak. I've stated that the scenario isn't really likely, but I don't think it's impossible. I still see the triple threat happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opponent for Randy Orton, Swagger & Vickie Note   Opponent for Randy Orton, Swagger & Vickie Note Empty

Back to top Go down

Opponent for Randy Orton, Swagger & Vickie Note
Page 1 of 1