Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nash Update, RAW Delayed Viewer News, Event Moved

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Nash Update, RAW Delayed Viewer News, Event Moved Empty
PostSubject: Nash Update, RAW Delayed Viewer News, Event Moved   Nash Update, RAW Delayed Viewer News, Event Moved EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:46 pm

- The SmackDown live event set for October 8th, 2011 has been moved from the Oman Arena in Jackson, Tennessee to the Ford Arena in Beaumont, Texas.

- The Wrestling Observer reports that the July 25th WWE RAW had 259,000 homes watch on tape delay or DVD, or 7.4% of the total viewership. This would be the lowest number since before WrestleMania 27. This was also the same show that CM Punk returned on.

- Kevin Nash was pulled from weekend independent wrestling dates in Canada because WWE needs him to go to Pittsburgh to take all the necessary medical exams so he can be cleared to wrestle.

Partial source: PWInsider
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Nash Update, RAW Delayed Viewer News, Event Moved   Nash Update, RAW Delayed Viewer News, Event Moved EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:28 pm

I love how everyone (Myself included) bags out Nash for being in TNA because he is so old, But as soon as he jumps ship to WWE we mark the fuck out.

Just hope he plays the role of an enforcer and not an actual wrestler.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Nash Update, RAW Delayed Viewer News, Event Moved   Nash Update, RAW Delayed Viewer News, Event Moved EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:20 pm

I think we are going to see Nash compete in at least one match. I'm still banking on it being a mutli-man match for the WWE Championship, that way they can have Punk and Nash collide, but Nash will have more time to recuperate during the match and not weigh it down. Although, a singles match between Nash and Punk is just as likely. After that, I think he'll just be an enforcer type.

I'm really digging this angle though, I can't wait for Raw.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Nash Update, RAW Delayed Viewer News, Event Moved   Nash Update, RAW Delayed Viewer News, Event Moved EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:34 pm

I think Nash will be strictly feuding with Punk to put him over. For the storyline, if Punk can beat Nash, he'll be worthy for the current marks to feud with Triple H. The big challenge though for WWE is to introduce Kevin Nash to their current audience; a lot of them have no idea about the nWo and the Monday Night Wars and don't realize what impact Nash had on this business. If WWE can succeed in doing that, Punk will be mega-over once he moves into feuding officially with Triple H.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nash Update, RAW Delayed Viewer News, Event Moved   Nash Update, RAW Delayed Viewer News, Event Moved Empty

Back to top Go down

Nash Update, RAW Delayed Viewer News, Event Moved
Page 1 of 1