Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Talent On 1-Year Anniversary Of Umaga's Death

Go down 
+2
MANU SOLDIER
Sykesy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

WWE Talent On 1-Year Anniversary Of Umaga's Death Empty
PostSubject: WWE Talent On 1-Year Anniversary Of Umaga's Death   WWE Talent On 1-Year Anniversary Of Umaga's Death EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Some former WWE talent recently tweeted on the one-year anniversary of the death of the late Umaga:

Charlie Haas posted this one:

"Tonight in Houston, we gather with the Fatu's and friends to celebrate Eki's life. We miss you and will always remember you, USO."

Umaga's former manager Armando Estrada posted this one:

"RIP Eddie Fatu, aka Umaga. Can't believe it's been a year. Miss ya, big Uce. Umaga, I miss and love ya, my brother."

Wrestlezone.com
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Talent On 1-Year Anniversary Of Umaga's Death   WWE Talent On 1-Year Anniversary Of Umaga's Death EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:21 pm

R.I.P life is way too short
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: WWE Talent On 1-Year Anniversary Of Umaga's Death   WWE Talent On 1-Year Anniversary Of Umaga's Death EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:30 pm

1 year already. Miss that dude a lot. Sad

RIP you magnificent Samoan destroyer.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WWE Talent On 1-Year Anniversary Of Umaga's Death   WWE Talent On 1-Year Anniversary Of Umaga's Death EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Man, I can believe it's already a year since Umaga passed.

I remember reading some time last year that WWE planned to resign Umaga and put him with the now late Gary Hart as a manager. I remember thinking that it would've made such an awesome pairing, given Hart's past managing some of the most unusual heels like Abdullah The Butcher, The Great Kabuki and The Great Muta. Unfortunately, Hart died before they could do it and then, Umaga died shortly thereafter.

The thing I regret the most is that we'll never get to see an Undertaker vs Umaga feud. I always believed that somewhere down the line, Umaga would've made for a serious threat to the Undertaker's streaké
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: WWE Talent On 1-Year Anniversary Of Umaga's Death   WWE Talent On 1-Year Anniversary Of Umaga's Death EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:28 pm

When Umaga went to SD, there was the rumor of a Taker/Umaga feud, but Taker got hurt and then Umaga got hurt and it obviously never happened. It could have been awesome though.
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: WWE Talent On 1-Year Anniversary Of Umaga's Death   WWE Talent On 1-Year Anniversary Of Umaga's Death EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:10 pm

as Jamal or Umaga, in japan or WWE, he was great. A solid worker and a great performer. He'll be missed and the wrestling world lost a dedicated talented performer.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: WWE Talent On 1-Year Anniversary Of Umaga's Death   WWE Talent On 1-Year Anniversary Of Umaga's Death EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:51 am

I would of loved to see Taker vs Umaga....as they both are strong guys who put up a fight
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Talent On 1-Year Anniversary Of Umaga's Death   WWE Talent On 1-Year Anniversary Of Umaga's Death Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Talent On 1-Year Anniversary Of Umaga's Death
Page 1 of 1