Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TNA Debuts 10th Anniversary Logo, Velvet News, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

TNA Debuts 10th Anniversary Logo, Velvet News, More Empty
PostSubject: TNA Debuts 10th Anniversary Logo, Velvet News, More   TNA Debuts 10th Anniversary Logo, Velvet News, More EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:01 pm

- Velvet Sky announced that she will not be going on TNA's upcoming tour of the UK, which means she will miss the London tapings. She wrote:

"Due to a recent storyline change, I'm no longer on the UK tour. So sorry to all the fans that were wanting to see me, I will miss u guys Smile"

Word came out this weekend that TNA is not going to send a full crew to Europe because of the cost, so a lot of wrestlers won't appear on Impact for two weeks.

Daniels had to back out of the WrestleReunion convention in Los Angeles because TNA has him booked for the London tapings. Kazarian and Rosita have also backed out due to the tour. Scott Steiner will still be appearing at WrestleReunion as he signed a contract to appear.

- TNA has debuted a new 10 year anniversary logo. As noted before, they are working on Slammiversary plans for the celebration this year. Here's the logo:

TNA Debuts 10th Anniversary Logo, Velvet News, More Tna10
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

TNA Debuts 10th Anniversary Logo, Velvet News, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Debuts 10th Anniversary Logo, Velvet News, More   TNA Debuts 10th Anniversary Logo, Velvet News, More EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:05 pm

That logo sucks. I really don't have anything else to add here, that just looks terrible.
Back to top Go down

TNA Debuts 10th Anniversary Logo, Velvet News, More
Page 1 of 1