Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Figured Out Who Texted Nash...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

I Figured Out Who Texted Nash... Empty
PostSubject: I Figured Out Who Texted Nash...   I Figured Out Who Texted Nash... EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:05 pm

John Laurinaitis! I know this might not make sense initially, but here's why...

• Nash claims to be texted by Triple H. The Contact signing Raw episode showed that John L. works closely with Triple H. Triple H had to be preparing for the title match for some time during the show. Since I doubt Trips carried his phone with him in the ref outfit, it's very possible that John L. could of got it and texted Nash to take out whoever won. Could it of been Steph, well yeah. But we seen Steph with Triple H before the match, and it didn't look like she just arrived.

• Motive is clear. John Cena punched John L. at MITB, sure he's still pissed about that. As for Punk, John L. has been verbally attacked by Punk recently and was even mocked by him at Summerslam.

• Him being involved in a promo with Nash. Obviously that's to get him wrestling again, but maybe it's to assign him as a bodygaurd for him. To me, it seems from that promo that he knew this was coming.

• He could be under work by Steph. Steph could of set him out to do the texting, as I think she had a role in this all based off the recent promo with Punk. This would add fuel to a potential power struggle between Steph and Trips.

This could also be all a plan orchestrated by Trips or Vince to get back at Punk. I mean, Trips could of seen the leg, so Nash would attack Punk. I hope that's not the case. I'd be fine with Vince being involved in this, Steph said she talked to him, so Vince could of sent Steph out to do it, while she sent out John L. So, there are a few more theories by me. They could really do a ton of things with this angle, I'm so pumped.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: I Figured Out Who Texted Nash...   I Figured Out Who Texted Nash... EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:41 pm

I was thinking the exact same thing earlier. I was trying to figure out possible people and a repeat of RAW was on. I was thinking it was Vince but I saw Jonny L and I just clicked. Jonny L has been on WWE TV more and more and is trying to establish himself as a charater, plus he is a form of authourity within RAW so I was just like. That's who it was. Plus all the reason's you just stated above I see this as being very very plausable.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: I Figured Out Who Texted Nash...   I Figured Out Who Texted Nash... EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:54 pm

Although the John Laurinaitis theory is very plausible, I'm still leaning towards the Stephanie McMahon theory because I think it would garner more heat for the angle than it if was Johnny Ace. Most of the young fans don't really have a clue who is John Laurinaitis other than being Cena & Punk's punching bag. I don't necessarily imply that Laurinaitis being behind it all would be a bad move but given Vince's recent comments about Laurinaitis sucking at promos doesn't convince me it'd be a smart move at all.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: I Figured Out Who Texted Nash...   I Figured Out Who Texted Nash... EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:30 pm

It's Stephanie. See because she would have more of an idea of the password on Hunters Iphone then Johnny Ace. xP

Although that was sort of a joke, It really shows the barrier with it being Johnny Ace.

It's just typical bitchy Stephanie (And I assume Triple H is the ringleader). To me, I think this hatred started from Punk's original worked shoot on raw which is ALOT more memorable then anything since. Therefore, I doubt its Laurinaitis.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: I Figured Out Who Texted Nash...   I Figured Out Who Texted Nash... EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:41 am

Even though Triple H is a likely choice for the ringleader, I just kind of don't care for that. Their are many more ways to get the eventual CM Punk vs. Triple H feud to happen. I can see Steph being the one behind this, and through Punk trying to get revenge on Steph, forcing Triple H to get involved and go after Punk. Of course, the actual match between the two will probably take awhile to happen, as I see the encounter at Mania, or maybe (this is probably more likely) this feud will go quicker and will culminate at Hell In A Cell with Trips vs. Punk.

The main reason I see Triple H getting involved in the feud with Punk to protect Stephanie over the option of being the mastermind behind this, because I don't see any reason why Triple H would screw John Cena over the title. At Summerslam, Stephanie was seen leaving John Cena's locker-room, and she didn't seem that happy. Which could lead to the text stating "Take out the winner of the match". The next we see here, she's with Triple H before the match. I guess I'm going on a limb here, but I'm saying Steph probably sent John L. sent the text while she was with Trips, and for the reasons stated above and to maybe a lesser extent Steph's position, he gladly did so. Then on Raw he went to get Nash a contract. Sure, Triple H is likely and all, but if he knew about the text, I'm not so sure why he'd let Nash come out and plainly state that Trips told him to do this. I just think Triple H is smarter than to completely throw his name in the loop. I think Triple H's involvement here is more or less, just a red herring. I'm sure through Punk-Steph, he'll get involved, but I don't think he was behind the whole thing.

Another scenario is that Vince is behind all this. Steph mentioned she talked to him before the show at Summerslam, and Vince has more than enough reason to want revenge on both Punk and Cena. I'm just throwing this one out here, as I don't see it happen. I honestly think we're done seeing Vince except for special occasions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Figured Out Who Texted Nash...   I Figured Out Who Texted Nash... Empty

Back to top Go down

I Figured Out Who Texted Nash...
Page 1 of 1