Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FCW Diva Loses WWE Spot?, Goldust Disses TNA, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

FCW Diva Loses WWE Spot?, Goldust Disses TNA, More Empty
PostSubject: FCW Diva Loses WWE Spot?, Goldust Disses TNA, More   FCW Diva Loses WWE Spot?, Goldust Disses TNA, More EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:24 pm

- Tuesday night's episode of WWE NXT had 22 minutes and 58 seconds of in-ring action, up from the previous week.

- A fan commented to Goldust on Twitter that the TNA Impact Wrestling spoilers for August 18th sounded dreadful. The current WWE agent took a shot at TNA and replied, "it always is."

- As noted a few months back, WWE developmental Diva Maxine was supposed to be called up to the SmackDown roster with the idea that she would manage Tyson Kidd. After creative plans for Kidd changes, Maxine's call-up was put on hold.

Aksana recently debuted on SmackDown and it's said that she ended up with the main roster spot that was slotted for Maxine. The decision to keep Maxine off the main roster was said to be due to a "breach of etiquette" by her.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

FCW Diva Loses WWE Spot?, Goldust Disses TNA, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCW Diva Loses WWE Spot?, Goldust Disses TNA, More   FCW Diva Loses WWE Spot?, Goldust Disses TNA, More EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:47 am

I feel I asked this before, what the hell happened with Naomi? She was honestly the only diva I liked during the entire season, and granted, I only watched the first three or so but still.
Back to top Go down

FCW Diva Loses WWE Spot?, Goldust Disses TNA, More
Page 1 of 1