Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News Empty
PostSubject: WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News   WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:45 pm

WWE returns to the River Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on January 8th, 2012 at 5 PM.

- The October 8th episode of WWE's AM RAW scored a 0.89 cable rating with 1,135,000 viewers.

- CM Punk was asked by a fan on Twitter why was he "selling out, becoming all friendly with everybody?" Punk's reply:

"Because you're an idiot."

- Beth Phoenix commented on the changes from RAW Monday night with the following tweet yesterday: "All is right now with the @WWE now that we have a new Gen Manager...change is good. John Laurinitis is #Pinupstrong"

- WWE has reportedly been looking at cutting costs that won't have a direct impact on their product, such as using less pyro at shows.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News   WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:42 pm

CM Punk disses his mother when she asks him to clean his room. Punk needs to lean how to answer the people who make him. Fuck Punk, he is a sell out homo pussyass bitch.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News   WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:45 am

Sell-out = Doing something for a good deal of money.
Homo = Slang for homosexual.
Pussyass = Slang for coward.
Bitch = A generally ill-temptered person who, more often than not, is considered a bad person to be around.

So, out of these four, only really two stick.

Punk is a sellout, the high-paying job pretty much garuntees this. Hell, pick any WWE superstar, and they're probably sell-outs. Just for doing what they love. Doesn't exactly seem fair, no?

Yes, at times he is a bitch. I can't really disagree with this one. Yeah, I'm a fan of the guy, but I understand where you're coming from on this one.

Although Punk has disproved the pussyass stance many, many times, so I don't see how that insult holds any weight.

On the opinoin that he is indeed a homosexual, whatever his sexual stance is he is entitled to it. Frankly anyone who often uses the term 'homosexual' or more commonly 'fag' is more often than not an inbred hick who failed high school.

You're not an inbred hick, are you?

Besides, Punk's reponse was a good one. It's the slightly more polite equivilant of answering a question with "Because fuck you, that's why."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News   WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:36 am

Punk'r wrote:
Sell-out = Doing something for a good deal of money.

I just want to point out, that definition of selling-out isn't correct, since it lacks the compromise of principles/integrity part. Doing something for a good deal of money in itself isn't a sell-out unless the participant is doing it against his/her principles. Otherwise, I agree with pretty much most of what you posted.

Anyway, I haven't watched Raw since CBS started its season up, so I have no idea what the fan is even talking about. I've only been following slightly.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News   WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:39 am

^ My mistake, thanks for clarifying. Down to 1/4 now, it seems.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News   WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:17 pm

I don't analyse everything I say on a forum, I'm just calling Punk names, he probably isn't a homo. To everyone I call a homo I don't actually mean they're.... I can't believe I have to explain this. Puck Funk.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News   WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:13 pm

Legend wrote:
I don't analyse everything I say on a forum, I'm just calling Punk names, he probably isn't a homo. To everyone I call a homo I don't actually mean they're.... I can't believe I have to explain this. Puck Funk.

Calling someone random insults just because you don't like them falls under the immature category, online or not. Years back when the main form of social interaction I'd get with my peers was them insulting me, it was the same thing, just calling me names. The positive part of this is, that insults without any meaning, without any truth behind them, are meaningless, so I wasn't really bothered. My point here is that I didn't think you would go the middle school route (when those kids were), especially since everything else up to this point that you have posted against Punk has had a basis, you weren't just calling names.

Also, I'd wish we get to the point where being a homo isn't considered an insult. It pisses me off...
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News   WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:39 pm

I appologise if any of what I said had insulted you. I was just using those insults in the form of slang and I agree with you on the homo thing. Truth is this could have happened a while ago and no one would have looked twice, but things change. You don't have to worry about me posting anything against Punk anymore as I doubt I'll post anything about him here in the future. Once again I appologise.
Back to top Go down
Affzilla.
Upper-Carder
Affzilla.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News   WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:59 pm

Not even a diss but okay.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News   WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:52 pm

Legend wrote:
I appologise if any of what I said had insulted you. I was just using those insults in the form of slang and I agree with you on the homo thing. Truth is this could have happened a while ago and no one would have looked twice, but things change. You don't have to worry about me posting anything against Punk anymore as I doubt I'll post anything about him here in the future. Once again I appologise.

We're cool. I'm more than fine with you expressing your opinions on Punk, it's pretty much the only kind of conversation this site seems to be able to generate anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News   WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Cutting Costs, CM Punk Disses a Fan, More News
Page 1 of 1