Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match

Go down 
+2
hippnotizeinfamousminds
EdgeHead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match Empty
PostSubject: Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match   Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:13 pm

Kevin Nash: "MITB better than any mma ppv I've watched. Punk continues to gain my respect and Jay is the F**KIN man,WWE at it's best"

Mick Foley: "I don't think I've ever been jealous of a wrestler's character before. Money, yes, character, no. @cmpunk has changed that. Damn. Damn!"

Steve Austin: "@CMPunk and @JohnCena had a big time pro wrestling match. I loved it. And I loved the finish. Congrats to both guys. Great stuff."

"WOW!!! What a Tremendous reception for @CMPunk! That was a 10 out of 10. Hell Yeah!"

Trish Stratus: "What's so wrong w/ leaving the company as champion, right @wweuniverse? Hehe! Great match-the 'to be continued' is what's got me #mustseetv"

Sean Waltman: "That was f**king unbelievable. Glad I decided on a later flight in order to see that. Hats off to both guys and to WWE for doing it right. Now I can get on my flight a happy man. Thanks @CMPunk and @JohnCena . Thanks to Chicago for making that so electric. Best bldg in world."

Seth Rollins: "We're still a wrestling company and that was how professional wrestling is done."

Joey Styles: "I can't believe this. Our WWE Champion doesn't work for WWE and John Cena is or will be fired. OMG! Holy Crap!"
Back to top Go down
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

PostSubject: Re: Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match   Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Jay = John Cena?
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match   Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:24 pm

I guess so.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match   Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:54 am

If it helps, Christian's real name is William Jason Reso, often called 'Jay' for short.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match   Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:30 am

Punk'r wrote:
If it helps, Christian's real name is William Jason Reso, often called 'Jay' for short.

Not to get off topic, but why is that? I get that both of "Ja" in them, but that abbreviation never stuck with me. Also, didn't all Christian do was spit on Orton and get his ass kicked? I'm sure he was talking about Christian, and I'm a big Christian fan but still... he specified MITB. I guess because it was smart and he became World Champion.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match   Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:02 am

Yeah, it's lost on me too. Don't try to understand it, just go with it.

I suppose it could be that, a simple congrats to using brains over brawn, or did Christian wrestle good too? I forget. Damned memory.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match   Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:23 am

or Jay might not be John Cena, nor Christian. It might be John Laurinaitis he was refering to or maybe a camera man who caught the action named Jay or perhaps his local PPV TV dealer... Lol like Punk'r said don't try understand it just go with it. Although it is fustrating not knowing.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match   Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 4:13 am

You're insane. Clearly it was the fat guy in the third row stuffing his face with nachos. j/k, j/k...
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match   Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:55 am

^LMAO. Maybe Jay is the WWE fan inside all of us... Inside our hearts.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

PostSubject: Re: Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match   Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:00 am

X wrote:
Punk'r wrote:

Not to get off topic, but why is that? I get that both of "Ja" in them, but that abbreviation never stuck with me. Also, didn't all Christian do was spit on Orton and get his ass kicked? I'm sure he was talking about Christian, and I'm a big Christian fan but still... he specified MITB. I guess because it was smart and he became World Champion.

For some reason, anyone with a name starting with the letter J seems to want their friends to call him Jay.
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match   Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:47 am

I like to tell myself thatI'm Jay while im in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match   Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match Empty

Back to top Go down

Several Wrestlers Comment on Punk-Cena's Match
Page 1 of 1