Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List of Previous Money in the Bank Match Winners Over the Years

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

List of Previous Money in the Bank Match Winners Over the Years Empty
PostSubject: List of Previous Money in the Bank Match Winners Over the Years   List of Previous Money in the Bank Match Winners Over the Years EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:28 pm

The following is a complete list of all previous WWE Money in the Bank Ladder Match winners:

2005: Edge

2006: Rob Van Dam

2007: Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy later lost the Money in the Bank contract to Edge in a match where the briefcase was on the line.

2008: CM Punk

2009: CM Punk

2010: Jack Swagger

2010: The Miz

2010: Kane
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: List of Previous Money in the Bank Match Winners Over the Years   List of Previous Money in the Bank Match Winners Over the Years EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:11 am

I'm still honestly not sure why WWE had Swagger win Money In The Bank. Don't really have much more to say, as their really isn't much to comment on. I will say I'm hoping Daniel Bryan pulls a Rob Van Dam, and actually sets a date for the match, and win the title that way.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: List of Previous Money in the Bank Match Winners Over the Years   List of Previous Money in the Bank Match Winners Over the Years EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:55 pm

That's a possibility but I don't know about that. I'm more confident to see Alberto Del Rio do that rather than Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: List of Previous Money in the Bank Match Winners Over the Years   List of Previous Money in the Bank Match Winners Over the Years EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:29 am

^I can understand that, but Del Rio's a heel. Even though he does feel like the kind that might do that, he's been screwed out of his championship shot several times (Edge costing him at Extreme Rules, losing his N1C's status due to Punk being reinstated), I just don't see him risking it by setting a match up, instead of doing the quick cash-in. To be honest, I was completely positive he was going to cash-in on Raw after the tournament finale (with Rey winning), but of course that didn't happen because that match never took place. Still, I have my bet on Rey winning then Del Rio cashing-in and winning. But we'll see. WWE's impressed me of late so hopefully that won't happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Previous Money in the Bank Match Winners Over the Years   List of Previous Money in the Bank Match Winners Over the Years Empty

Back to top Go down

List of Previous Money in the Bank Match Winners Over the Years
Page 1 of 1