Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Results for WWE Money in the Bank (17/7/11)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Results for WWE Money in the Bank (17/7/11) Empty
PostSubject: Results for WWE Money in the Bank (17/7/11)   Results for WWE Money in the Bank (17/7/11) EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Smackdown Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Daniel Bryan beat Sin Cara, Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, Sheamus, Cody Rhodes, Heath Slater & Kane to win a title shot at the World Heavyweight Champion

WWE Divas Championship: Kelly Kelly beat Brie Bella to retain

-Mark Henry beat Big Show

RAW Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Alberto Del Rio beat Kofi Kingston, Jack Swagger, Evan Bourne, R-Truth, Alex Riley, The Miz & Rey Mysterio to win a title shot at the WWE Champion

World Heavyweight Championship: Christian beat Randy Orton by DQ. Per match stipulation, Christian becomes the new World Heavyweight Champion

WWE Championship: CM Punk beat John Cena to become the new WWE Champion. Vince McMahon and John Laurinaitis attempted a revisited Montreal Screwjob but John Cena assaulted John Laurinaitis at ringside, preventing him to complete their task. Punk then connects with the GTS to win the match. Postmatch, Punk celebrated with the crowd while a pissed off Vince McMahon looked at the scene.
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: Results for WWE Money in the Bank (17/7/11)   Results for WWE Money in the Bank (17/7/11) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:35 am

Best PPV of the year? Most def.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Results for WWE Money in the Bank (17/7/11)   Results for WWE Money in the Bank (17/7/11) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:52 am

This is easily one of the best PPV's based off the results. Basically everyone I wanted to win won, with Alberto Del Rio being the only exception, but I'm still more than fine with Del Rio winning. That match just had a lot of good wrestlers in it. The match quality really advanced this PPV. I've only seen Punk vs. Cena, and the aftermath, and it was fucking awesome. They put one hell of a match, those thirty minutes were amazing. It made it all the more annoying when something stalled me watching the video (Ads) or it skipped some of it (about twenty seconds, and it only did it twice), but I'm glad I saw it. Probably my favorite of both men. Nothing was as amazing as seeing Punk win the belt, knock down Del Rio, then leave the arena with the Championship through the crowd. Plus, now with Christian as World Champion and Daniel Bryan as Mr. Money In The Bank, I'm definitely back into watching wrestling again.
Back to top Go down
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

PostSubject: Re: Results for WWE Money in the Bank (17/7/11)   Results for WWE Money in the Bank (17/7/11) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Anyone but who won the smackdown money in the bank would of been 10x better. So much potential in that match.
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Results for WWE Money in the Bank (17/7/11)   Results for WWE Money in the Bank (17/7/11) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:23 pm

I take it that you're not a fan of Daniel Bryan?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Results for WWE Money in the Bank (17/7/11)   Results for WWE Money in the Bank (17/7/11) Empty

Back to top Go down

Results for WWE Money in the Bank (17/7/11)
Page 1 of 1