Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trailer Released for Orton DVD, FCW Name Change

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Trailer Released for Orton DVD, FCW Name Change Empty
PostSubject: Trailer Released for Orton DVD, FCW Name Change   Trailer Released for Orton DVD, FCW Name Change EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:30 pm

- WWE developmental wrestler Roman Leakee is now listed as Leakee on the official website of Florida Championship Wrestling.

-- Former WWE Women's Champion Amy "Lita" Dumas is now available for autograph signing bookings effective July 10 through December 1. To inquire about booking her, contact her booking agent at celebritysignings@sbcglobal.net.

-- WWE has released the trailer for their upcoming Randy Orton video release, Randy Orton: The Evolution of a Predator.

Orton narrates, "You may think it's the voices that define me. Well it's not. It's the choices. The good and the bad. They have made me who I am today. Paved my road. Taken me on the journey.

"From my darkest days. To my brightest hour. This is my story. This is my evolution."

It is scheduled for release in North America on September 6 via three-disc DVD and a two-disc Blu-ray sets.

Back to top Go down

Trailer Released for Orton DVD, FCW Name Change
Page 1 of 1