Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Complete list of Pro's and Rookie's for NXT Season 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

Complete list of Pro's and Rookie's for NXT Season 4 Empty
PostSubject: Complete list of Pro's and Rookie's for NXT Season 4   Complete list of Pro's and Rookie's for NXT Season 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Source: PWInsider.com

Daniel Bryan, the first NXT Rookie to return as a Pro, will be mentoring Derrick Bateman.

Alberto del Rio will be mentoring Conor O'Brian.

R Truth will be mentoring Johnny Curtis.

Chris Masters will be mentoring Byron Saxton.

Ted DiBiase will be mentoring Brodius Clay.

There must have been a last second change as Michael Cole is not mentoring anyone. He was absolutely set to do so as late as this afternoon.

Seth Rollins and Damien Sandow were considered for Season Four, but later dropped in favor of other talents.
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of Pro's and Rookie's for NXT Season 4   Complete list of Pro's and Rookie's for NXT Season 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:35 am

No Tyler Black?

I can live with that. Hopefully they won't debut him as a jobber like they've done to other indy stars in the past.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of Pro's and Rookie's for NXT Season 4   Complete list of Pro's and Rookie's for NXT Season 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:49 am

I know the majority of this list and nothing really catches my eye. If Black was in then I'd be interested but NXt has really cleaned out the FCW Roster of what was once a great roster. They are really just picking the scraps now.

Black/Rollins should have definitely been in this series as he would have out-shined the lot. Maybe not Bodius Clay due to his sheer size but yeah ...
Back to top Go down
SEZ
SEZ

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of Pro's and Rookie's for NXT Season 4   Complete list of Pro's and Rookie's for NXT Season 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:56 am

Sykesy wrote:
I know the majority of this list and nothing really catches my eye. If Black was in then I'd be interested but NXt has really cleaned out the FCW Roster of what was once a great roster. They are really just picking the scraps now.

Black/Rollins should have definitely been in this series as he would have out-shined the lot. Maybe not Bodius Clay due to his sheer size but yeah ...

With the cleaning out of the FCW roster. What they've done is smart, they've taken a majority of the FCW roster showcased them to a national audience, kept the top guys and sent the rest back to FCW with more exposure than ever before. For a lot of those guys who aren't even known by indy fans then that is a big boost.

The NXT concept however has already grown stale and tiresome and another season with a top indy star outshining everyone else isn't that appealing.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of Pro's and Rookie's for NXT Season 4   Complete list of Pro's and Rookie's for NXT Season 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:42 pm

Bryan has really done, well for himself
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complete list of Pro's and Rookie's for NXT Season 4   Complete list of Pro's and Rookie's for NXT Season 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Complete list of Pro's and Rookie's for NXT Season 4
Page 1 of 1