Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miz Recalls Humiliating Experience, Bearer Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Miz Recalls Humiliating Experience, Bearer Update Empty
PostSubject: Miz Recalls Humiliating Experience, Bearer Update   Miz Recalls Humiliating Experience, Bearer Update EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:11 pm

-- Paul Bearer stated on his Facebook page that he is heading to WWE's television studios in Stamford, Connecticut today to work on a 'special project'.

-- Steve Austin's latest direct-to-video film, Tactical Force, will be released on Blu-ray on Tuesday, August 9.

-- Adelaide Now has an article on The Miz, who recalls a humiliating experience that took place during his early days in WWE.

"Nobody liked me, everyone wanted me fired and was trying to get me fired. I'm in the WWE, and everyone there and the WWE Universe hates me. It made me feel like I was walking on egg shells," The Miz said of his colleagues.

"I got kicked out of the locker rooms, so I couldn't find a place to change or shower. I remember one time going down the corridor to go to the (stadium's public) bathroom and fans going `Oh my god, that's The Miz' - thanks, I'm going to the bathroom next to a kid that has my shirt on. It's kind of belittling and humiliating. But it's one of those things that made me stronger and made me realise I could take everything that anyone dishes."

Back to top Go down

Miz Recalls Humiliating Experience, Bearer Update
Page 1 of 1