Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snitsky Offered Return, McCool on WWE Traveling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Snitsky Offered Return, McCool on WWE Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Snitsky Offered Return, McCool on WWE Traveling   Snitsky Offered Return, McCool on WWE Traveling EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:16 pm

-- Retired WWE Diva Michelle McCool posted a list for MichelleMcCool.net counting down the top 10 things that she won't miss while traveling on the road—many of which concerning hearsay.

* "The GLAMOROUS life of traveling: You know, lost baggage, delayed flights, traveling 27 hours straight in the same clothes without showering while on EVERY form of transportation imaginable, all due to volcanic ash… I get it! It happens!"

* "Someone telling me something "they know" about me, me confirming that it’s not true… only for them to tell me it is! OK… you’re right!"

* "Oh… hearing that "YOU'RE ONLY ON TV BECAUSE… (insert 8,672 + infinity other things that you’d like to know)!!!""

Click here to view the complete list including the number one thing that will not be missed while traveling on the road.

-- Gene Snitsky was backstage at Tuesday's SmackDown taping in Hershey, Pennsylvania. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that there are 'rumors' of the former WWE star returning to the organization.

The rumors are apparently based on messages Snitsky posted on his Twitter account following the appearance as he asked his followers if he should go back to WWE.

"Decisions, decisions!" he wrote. "Thinking about it!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

Snitsky Offered Return, McCool on WWE Traveling
Page 1 of 1