Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batista Return, Awesome Kong-WWE Rumors, McCool

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Batista Return, Awesome Kong-WWE Rumors, McCool Empty
PostSubject: Batista Return, Awesome Kong-WWE Rumors, McCool   Batista Return, Awesome Kong-WWE Rumors, McCool EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:49 pm

- Michelle McCool was back on the road for WWE live events this past weekend, indicating that The Undertaker is doing well recovering from surgery. As noted before, it's now expected that he will work WrestleMania 27 this year. McCool had been given time off from live events to stay at home and tend to her husband, The Deadman.

- There are rumors that Awesome Kong will make her WWE debut at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view, possibly in the Divas Title match with Natalya defending against Layla & Michelle McCool.

- There are still people that believe Batista will want to return to WWE in 2011, noting that he lives an expensive lifestyle and likely can't make near the money WWE was paying him doing other things. WWE obviously isn't banking on a Batista return anytime soon since they brought Mason Ryan to the main roster and didn't change his look.

Currently there are no plans on the WWE side for a Batista return.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Back to top Go down
TheWittyTwit
Wrestling Fan

PostSubject: Re: Batista Return, Awesome Kong-WWE Rumors, McCool   Batista Return, Awesome Kong-WWE Rumors, McCool EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:26 pm

Awesome Kong debut at the Royal Rumble... and you say possibly in the Divas match? If Phoenix got into the Rumble itself, I say Kong will make it as well. I think Kong could have potential to crossover and become a US or IC Champion.

I doubt he will be back so soon (if at all), but I would love to see Batista vs. Batista Jr. (Mason Ryan)
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Batista Return, Awesome Kong-WWE Rumors, McCool   Batista Return, Awesome Kong-WWE Rumors, McCool EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:34 pm

I hope Batista returns, I kind of miss the guy. I've been a fan of Batista when I started to watch wrestling consistently, and his heel run was really enjoyable, as well as a pretty solid bout with John Cena at Wrestlemania.

As for Kong, I just hope she stays in the Diva's division...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batista Return, Awesome Kong-WWE Rumors, McCool   Batista Return, Awesome Kong-WWE Rumors, McCool Empty

Back to top Go down

Batista Return, Awesome Kong-WWE Rumors, McCool
Page 1 of 1