Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batista on Finlay's WWE Release, He Isn't Replaceable

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Batista on Finlay's WWE Release, He Isn't Replaceable Empty
PostSubject: Batista on Finlay's WWE Release, He Isn't Replaceable   Batista on Finlay's WWE Release, He Isn't Replaceable EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:00 pm

- Batista wrote the following on Twitter last night regarding Fit Finlay's release from WWE several months back:

"so im going to say this because i said i would elaborate later....and im sure i'll get some grief over it but i dont realy care. and this is completely the opinion of an outsider looking in. i only know what ive been told about Fit Finlay's release and i dont know exactly what happened...but no one in this world could convince me that Fit, the honorable man that he is, did anything that would warrant him losing his livelihood. i wouldn't have made it to the top without fit,and i wouldn't have made it through alot of the longass unbearable tours either. i seriously think that there's a huge void in the WWE without him. he isn't replaceable."

It was reported back in March that WWE released Finlay after he booked a segment at a WWE live event where The Miz interrupted the National Anthem. Members of the National Guard, a major sponsor for WWE, were in attendance and were not pleased with the angle. Finlay was then released.
Back to top Go down

Batista on Finlay's WWE Release, He Isn't Replaceable
Page 1 of 1