Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Comments from Chavo Following Release

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

More Comments from Chavo Following Release Empty
PostSubject: More Comments from Chavo Following Release   More Comments from Chavo Following Release EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:00 pm

- Here are some more comments from former WWE Superstar Chavo Guerrero after his departure from the company this weekend:

"Can't believe all the response I've gotten! Smile Good or bad, u have taken the time to tweet what u think. Thank u all

I'm still trending, which means all of u are trending too. I can't do it without u. In a sense, I am u, and u are me! Smile

Not only time to be a Guerrero but also time to represent La Raza correctly! They can try, but they can't hold us down!! Viva La Raza!!

Weather it was making Mysterio quit,losing to a Leprechaun, being a 10 time champ,or dying my hair & becoming Kerwin White, I always gave U my all in that ring & always will! I loved every cheer & every Chavo Sucks chant. Thank u. U fans ARE wrestling!! Smile

Another thing I'm happy about..I get to spend time with my boy Batista!! Low riders all day long!! Impalas to be exact! Mines a 63, his a 64"
Back to top Go down

More Comments from Chavo Following Release
Page 1 of 1