Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New WWE Diva, Chavo Guerrero News, Kelly, More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

New WWE Diva, Chavo Guerrero News, Kelly, More Empty
PostSubject: New WWE Diva, Chavo Guerrero News, Kelly, More   New WWE Diva, Chavo Guerrero News, Kelly, More EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:51 pm

- A few hours before WWE announced his release, Chavo Guerrero wrote the following online: "Guerrero's have always been rebels, so It's time for me to start being a Guerrero..Big news coming a bit later..stay tuned!"

- WWE Divas Champion Kelly Kelly was interviewed by WWE.com about her recent title win. Here's what she said about returning backstage after the match:

"The Divas were standing there by the locker room, waiting and clapping for me. I’ve never been injured. I’ve worked the live events five years straight with no real off weeks. I’ve worked so hard for this, and I think the other Divas recognized that.

- It was reported earlier this month that Australian women's wrestler Tenille Taylor had finished up her bookings in the country and was headed to FCW in Florida to begin training under her WWE developmental deal. Tenille is still in Australia as she's been announced for a July 9th Melbourne City Wrestling show.
Back to top Go down

New WWE Diva, Chavo Guerrero News, Kelly, More
Page 1 of 1