Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA

Go down 
+2
Concrete Jesus
MANU SOLDIER
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA  Empty
PostSubject: 'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA    'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA  EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:34 pm

TNA Knockout Tara spoke to Fanhouse.com about leaving WWE for TNA Wrestling and predicts that many others will follow her path.

"You'll be seeing some names coming over here," she said. "It's a much more at ease crew at TNA. I'm so much happier here. We get to showcase what we were prevented up north."

The multi-time champion also feels that women wrestlers should stick together.

"There are very few women in this industry and I think we should all be supportive, regardless of what company we're in," she noted. "I think Mickie James and I never got to finish a feud we had in the past with the other company. Now it's time to finish it and prove a point here."

She also discusses the pride she takes in being a TNA Knockout, being an unofficial trainer for WWE's female talent, and more.
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: 'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA    'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA  EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Tara is correct. Everytime WWE fires someone, there is a good chance TNA will try and get them. No top star is leaving WWE for TNA though. Other then Angle, TNA doesn't have anyone WWE wants anymore. You can make an arguement for Jeff Hardy, but I doubt they would take him back now.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: 'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA    'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA  EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:45 pm

Jeff hardy was jus hardcore n he put on a good show but we don't need him
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: 'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA    'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA  EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:57 pm

Manu Soldier wrote:
Jeff hardy was jus hardcore n he put on a good show but we don't need him
Jeff Hardy and Hardcore? LOL.

He would just jump off Ladders. Not very hardcore.
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: 'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA    'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA  EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:59 pm

I agree with the pavement messiah up there, only person WWE would want from TNA is angle, that being said I could see some of TNA's younger roster and names like Morgan and AJ getting developmental deals from WWE if they left TNA...

that being said I can see TNA approaching ANY former WWE star and hoping to get anyone who's already been built up. Heck, Taz was pushing for Mike Knox to get hired after his release.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: 'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA    'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA  EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:04 pm

I mostly agree with CJ on this but I do believe WWE would offer Beer Money, Styles, Wolfe and MCMG contracts in a heart beat.
Back to top Go down
DoctorCube
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: 'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA    'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA  EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:17 pm

Sykesy wrote:
I mostly agree with CJ on this but I do believe WWE would offer Beer Money, Styles, Wolfe and MCMG contracts in a heart beat.

I'm not so sure on MCMG. I don't think WWE would use them correctly. I think we'd see them as another Londrick team but then they'd be broken up, used less and less, then released.

other than that yeah I can see WWE taking a pick of some of the better talents from TNA. I'd love to see Styles or McGuiness on NXT.
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: 'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA    'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA  EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Yeah would do that most likely judging from their past actions. But they will still love to have them because everyone loves them no matter if there face or heel. They are BIG money makers
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: 'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA    'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA  EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Sykesy wrote:

I was thinking about talent the WWE has already employed. Out of all of the former WWE talent on the TNA roster, Angle is the only one WWE would want back. Styles and Wolfe would be a lock for WWE and maybe Beer Money, but I am not sure about MCMG.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: 'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA    'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA  EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:26 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Sykesy wrote:

I was thinking about talent the WWE has already employed. Out of all of the former WWE talent on the TNA roster, Angle is the only one WWE would want back. Styles and Wolfe would be a lock for WWE and maybe Beer Money, but I am not sure about MCMG.

What about Rob Van Dam? It was only like a year ago they had him in a Royal Rumble, and he did pretty well in there.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: 'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA    'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA  EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:33 pm

RVD wants that light schedule, so I am not sure WWE would give him a contract. They would give him that one night apperance thing, but he is not going to get the HBK/Taker treatment. If WWE really wanted RVD back, he would not be in TNA right now. WWE could have gave into his demands, but they did not. There is another TNA talent that the WWE would love to have, if even for one show and that is Sting.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: 'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA    'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA  EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:53 pm

Obviously, somebody didn't send Tara the memo about Dixie Carter not wanting any more WWE castoffs.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: 'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA    'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA  EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:07 pm

What Dixie wants doesn't really matter right now. With Bisch and Hogan at the controls, the TV storyline is true life in TNA. If they want a WWE cast off, they will get them.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: 'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA    'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:42 am

I dont think AJ styles will go to WWE.....All the people in TNA that are from WWE, says its better....so why would AJ leave, as he's got a name...WWE want him, but they wont get him
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: 'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA    'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:46 am

Well they are under contract with TNA when they state this.
Christian said the same thing in 2006 yet he left 1 year later and returned to WWE. I bet he has a different opinion nowadays.

Plus, As much as AJ would be great to see in WWE he has stated he will NEVER wrestle for WWE Again. Which is terrible, We can just hope ROH becomes the Number #2 company in 10 or so years and he will jump ship to their.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: 'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA    'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:57 am

WWE will be #1, even in 10-20 years.....TNA may rise or it may fall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA    'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA  Empty

Back to top Go down

'Tara' Predicts That More WWE Talents Will Debut In TNA
Page 1 of 1