Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eve on Her Wrestling Style, Wardrobe Malfunctions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Eve on Her Wrestling Style, Wardrobe Malfunctions Empty
PostSubject: Eve on Her Wrestling Style, Wardrobe Malfunctions   Eve on Her Wrestling Style, Wardrobe Malfunctions EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:16 pm

- WWE Diva Eve Torres recently spoke with nzherald.co.nz to promote WWE's return to New Zealand next month. Here are a few highlights:

Have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction in the ring?

No. But it's something we're very aware of because your wardrobe is the last thing you want to be worried about when you're having a serious clash with someone. You try and make it so it's not even an issue, but when I first started, when I was trying to figure out what I liked to wear in the ring, there were some very close calls, I have to say.

You've only been in the game since 2009 and won the Diva Championships twice already. How did you go about making your presence felt so quickly?

Actually the first year I was with WWE [in 2008] I was a backstage interviewer, and during that entire time I was training because I knew I wanted to become a competitor. And I knew I wanted to be champion, I wanted success, and that's really the plan I had since day one. And the usual stuff like working hard helps, but also being respectful to those around you because it's an industry and a competition that is built on respect. It's also about finding the confidence within you that transcends through the television.

How do you describe or style? First, your fashion style and then your wrestling style.

My fashion style depends on what day of the week it is. Right now I'm in my work-out clothes, and that's usually what it is. But I really like sexy and classy mixed together. And I think there is something sexier about not being over the top - you know, leaving something to the imagination.

What about wrestling style?

I play to my strengths obviously, and I grew up doing gymnastics and acrobatics, so that's something that sets me apart, and I also incorporate jiu-jitsu when I can, so the combination of those two has helped me tremendously in competition.
Back to top Go down

Eve on Her Wrestling Style, Wardrobe Malfunctions
Page 1 of 1