Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Network Producing VH1-Style Reality Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE Network Producing VH1-Style Reality Show Empty
PostSubject: WWE Network Producing VH1-Style Reality Show   WWE Network Producing VH1-Style Reality Show EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:01 pm

WWE is planning a VH1-style reality show for the new WWE Network where they put several wrestling legends living in a house together. We can only pray that they get The Iron Sheik on this show.

The official synopsis for the show reads: “a reality series featuring many of your favorite WWE Legends, all forced to live under one roof. See what happens when the most colorful and combustive personalities in WWE history shack up, break bread, and bruise egos.”

Poll options include:

1. WWE House of Fame
2. WWE Old Timer Acres
3. WWE Retired and Rowdy Roommates
4. WWE Old School Yard
5. WWE Legends House

You can vote here
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

PostSubject: Re: WWE Network Producing VH1-Style Reality Show   WWE Network Producing VH1-Style Reality Show EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:11 am

Oh dear god no.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE Network Producing VH1-Style Reality Show   WWE Network Producing VH1-Style Reality Show EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:31 am

I'm not watching this, but I couldn't care less what else they put on their network. I remember reading that the WWE Network will air Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam, and Survivor Series for free (of course, you have to pay for the channel), as long as that remains true, I'm going to do my best to get it.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WWE Network Producing VH1-Style Reality Show   WWE Network Producing VH1-Style Reality Show EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:52 pm

To be honest, if they truly were to do that, I'd probably quit watching WWE altogether. Why bother hyping myself up for a big event if I can't even buy it on PPV since the WWE Network will probably not be available in Canada.

I'm actually having a hard time believing that WWE would be willing to do without PPV revenues of their big 4 events just for the sake of their own network. I'm very skeptical about the possibility of this network's viability should it come to life.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE Network Producing VH1-Style Reality Show   WWE Network Producing VH1-Style Reality Show EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:30 pm

EdgeHead wrote:
To be honest, if they truly were to do that, I'd probably quit watching WWE altogether. Why bother hyping myself up for a big event if I can't even buy it on PPV since the WWE Network will probably not be available in Canada.

I'm actually having a hard time believing that WWE would be willing to do without PPV revenues of their big 4 events just for the sake of their own network. I'm very skeptical about the possibility of this network's viability should it come to life.

Um, I think you misunderstood what I said, all those events will still be on available for purchase on PPV, but if you get the channel, you'll be able to watch them at a reduced price. Like instead of paying $240.00 dollars a year for those four, you'll only have to pay $144.00 dollars a year. Which is money the WWE would be getting regardless if you either watch them. With enough subscribers, they'd probably make more money, especially since others outside will still pay the 60 bucks for say Wrestlemania.

Anyway, it doesn't matter since I've now read that WWE is planning on doing that with all PPVs except the big four, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

PostSubject: Re: WWE Network Producing VH1-Style Reality Show   WWE Network Producing VH1-Style Reality Show EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Yeah, I just read that piece of news. Personally, I think it's a better strategic move because to me, it's still gonna give that special feel to the Big Four PPVs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Network Producing VH1-Style Reality Show   WWE Network Producing VH1-Style Reality Show Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Network Producing VH1-Style Reality Show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: