Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Storme
The One
Storme

Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time   Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:06 am

Beside each name, you include brackets with the dates of the relevant years.

I'll post mine soon.
Back to top Go down
Guilha
Amateur Wrestler
Guilha

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time   Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:25 pm

same top as in the other thread really:

#1 - Erika Toda
#2 - Allison Harvard
#3 - Jennifer Love Hewitt
#4 - Jessica Alba
#5 - Hayley Williams
#6 - Odette Yustman
#7 - Stephanie McMahon
#8 - Taylor Swift
#9 - Ashley Massaro
#10 - Ellen Page

any year, I guess (except when they were kids, of course)
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time   Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:58 pm

^^ There's nobody who once would have made that list but isn't as hot now as they once were?

For example...

Britney Spears (99-03)
Jennifer Lopez (99-02)
Angelina Jolie (96-04)
Carmen Electra (95-00)
Mariah Carey (97-01)
Demi Moore (92-95)

Most of them are still at least attractive but during those years, they would have been on any top ten of mine.
Back to top Go down
Guilha
Amateur Wrestler
Guilha

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time   Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:13 pm

Ashburn wrote:
^^ There's nobody who once would have made that list but isn't as hot now as they once were?

For example...

Britney Spears (99-03)
Jennifer Lopez (99-02)
Angelina Jolie (96-04)
Carmen Electra (95-00)
Mariah Carey (97-01)
Demi Moore (92-95)

Most of them are still at least attractive but during those years, they would have been on any top ten of mine.

off that list probably only Angelina Jolie , yeah, didnt remember her ... nobody else comes to my mind .. the ones on my list pretty much are young and still on their prime, I guess, except maybe for Stephanie McMahon, but she's still a bomb
Back to top Go down
Storme
The One
Storme

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time   Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 2:20 pm

Guilha wrote:
Ashburn wrote:

For example...

Britney Spears (99-03)
Jennifer Lopez (99-02)
Angelina Jolie (96-04)
Carmen Electra (95-00)
Mariah Carey (97-01)
Demi Moore (92-95)

off that list probably only Angelina Jolie , yeah, didnt remember her ... nobody else comes to my mind .. the ones on my list pretty much are young and still on their prime, I guess, except maybe for Stephanie McMahon, but she's still a bomb

Yeah, Steph's underrated. She's not going to make any of my top ten lists but I do think she's more attractive than a lot of the women who have passed through WWE. When I saw her with Jericho on Raw this year, I was like "damn, she's still got it".
Back to top Go down
Guilha
Amateur Wrestler
Guilha

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time   Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Ashburn wrote:
Guilha wrote:
Ashburn wrote:

For example...

Britney Spears (99-03)
Jennifer Lopez (99-02)
Angelina Jolie (96-04)
Carmen Electra (95-00)
Mariah Carey (97-01)
Demi Moore (92-95)

Yeah, Steph's underrated. She's not going to make any of my top ten lists but I do think she's more attractive than a lot of the women who have passed through WWE. When I saw her with Jericho on Raw this year, I was like "damn, she's still got it".

I didn't see that, but I did check my TV the other day and she was on it and god damn it , she's just HOT
Back to top Go down
Affzilla.
Upper-Carder
Affzilla.

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time   Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:59 pm

You all sicken me.

wheres beyonce?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time   Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Hottest People of All-Time
Page 1 of 1