Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CM Punk Does The People's Elbow, Message from The Rock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

CM Punk Does The People's Elbow, Message from The Rock Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk Does The People's Elbow, Message from The Rock   CM Punk Does The People's Elbow, Message from The Rock EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 8:15 pm

- Former WWE star Gangrel turns 42 years old today.

- The dark match before Monday night's WWE RAW in Anaheim, California saw The Usos defeat the team of Yoshi Tatsu and David Hart Smith.

- CM Punk paid tribute to The Rock in the dark main event after Monday's RAW by hitting The People's Elbow on John Cena. Punk teamed with The Miz and lost to the team of Cena and Randy Orton.

- The Rock posted a note to his fans on Facebook yesterday evening: "We ELECTRIFIED the world and made history TOGETHER... as ONE. My love and gratitude to YOU is endless.. I'm HONORED to forever be THE ROCK, THE PEOPLE'S CHAMPION.."
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

CM Punk Does The People's Elbow, Message from The Rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Does The People's Elbow, Message from The Rock   CM Punk Does The People's Elbow, Message from The Rock EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:30 pm

Damn, I would like to see Punk hit The People's Elbow. Maybe it's on Youtube, I'll check later.
Back to top Go down

CM Punk Does The People's Elbow, Message from The Rock
Page 1 of 1