Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cena Granting a Wish, WWE Blu-rays Scrapped

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Cena Granting a Wish, WWE Blu-rays Scrapped Empty
PostSubject: Cena Granting a Wish, WWE Blu-rays Scrapped   Cena Granting a Wish, WWE Blu-rays Scrapped EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 7:41 pm

- There was 20 minutes and 56 seconds of in-ring action on this past Thursday's WWE Superstars.

- Silvervision has announced that the WWE Over the Limit 2011 Blu-ray in the UK has been canceled because of a lack of demand for Blu-ray. They added that the current plan is still to release SummerSlam 2011 and Survivor Series 2011 on Blu-ray, along with other featured WWE titles. While Extreme Rules 2011 is coming out next month on Blu-ray, there are no plans to release Capitol Punishment or Over the Limit on the format. However, all are still scheduled for Blu-ray in Canada and the United States.

- Thanks to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, eighteen year old "Wish kid" and WWE Circle of Champions honoree Melyssa will get to meet John Cena at the July 25th WWE RAW from Hampton, Virginia. Melyssa wrote the following about meeting Cena on the Make-A-Wish website:

"At the beginning, when I heard that I was chosen for a wish I wanted to record a cd because I love to sing, but then when I thought about it again I realized that every time I watched wrestling, I went crazy and jumped all around while cheering for the wrestlers that I like. But when John Cena came out, I for sure would go wild. I like the way he stands up for what he believes is right and the way he never gives up. I for sure can’t wait ’til July 25 to meet him and have one of my many dreams come true."
Back to top Go down
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

Cena Granting a Wish, WWE Blu-rays Scrapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cena Granting a Wish, WWE Blu-rays Scrapped   Cena Granting a Wish, WWE Blu-rays Scrapped EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:04 pm

Should have recorded the CD kid, but Cena should definitely be cool to meet him to.
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com

Cena Granting a Wish, WWE Blu-rays Scrapped
Page 1 of 1