Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raw Roulette, Melina Conducting Survey, Candice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Raw Roulette, Melina Conducting Survey, Candice Empty
PostSubject: Raw Roulette, Melina Conducting Survey, Candice   Raw Roulette, Melina Conducting Survey, Candice EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:09 pm

- The return of the Raw Roulette is being advertised to take place at the June 27 Monday Night Raw taping at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Two episodes of Raw are being taped that night due to WWE's subsequent tour of Australia. The advertised main event features John Cena vs. The Miz for the WWE Championship.

- Former WWE Women's Champion Candice Michelle presented the awards at the National Heads-Up Poker Championship, which aired Sunday on NBC from noon until 3:00 p.m.

- Infrequently seen WWE Diva Melina is conducting a survey asking fans to name which match of her's stands out the most, their favorite opponent of her's, and their favorite ally, among other questions.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

Raw Roulette, Melina Conducting Survey, Candice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Roulette, Melina Conducting Survey, Candice   Raw Roulette, Melina Conducting Survey, Candice EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:51 am

I'd say her I Quit match with Beth Phoenix stands out the most, and I'd also say Beth is probably my favorite opponent of hers. The I Quit match and the title match at the Rumble were just great. Mickie would be second but their really isn't anyone else. I haven't seen any PPV bouts against McCool, her bout with Natalya for the title on Raw was pretty cool but doesn't compare, and anytime she faces Kim (which might of just been the mix tag on Superstars), was cool too but too minimal to be favorite, so yeah Beth Phoenix. Oh, and that's not a knock at Mickie, they've had great matches together (and a few poor). Their falls count anywhere bout was enjoying (from memory), their match at Backlash was good, and my favorite is actually a Heat match, but the two Phoenix matches are just much better in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

Raw Roulette, Melina Conducting Survey, Candice
Page 1 of 1