Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE Survey on New PPV Names, Kaitlyn Fills In, More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

WWE Survey on New PPV Names, Kaitlyn Fills In, More Empty
PostSubject: WWE Survey on New PPV Names, Kaitlyn Fills In, More   WWE Survey on New PPV Names, Kaitlyn Fills In, More EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:11 pm

- WWE Champion The Miz will be appearing on children's show Blue Peter in the UK on Tuesday, April 19th.

- Michelle McCool is currently not on the WWE European tour that is going on. Kaitlyn is taking her place in tag matches with Layla but she will likely join the tour before Tuesday's SmackDown tapings.

- WWE sent out a survey to fans online yesterday asking their thoughts on the following new pay-per-view titles:

* WWE Uprising
* WWE Vengeance
* WWE Champions
* WWE Revolution
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE Survey on New PPV Names, Kaitlyn Fills In, More   WWE Survey on New PPV Names, Kaitlyn Fills In, More EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:34 pm

Geez, winning NXT went great for Kaitlyn.

With the exception of maybe Champions, all those names are better than most. Since Vengeance and Champions are options, I assume this Pay-Per-View is set to replace Night Of Champions. Most of those names are great, and I could go either way on Champions, so I'm fine with it.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Mid-Carder
Legend

PostSubject: Re: WWE Survey on New PPV Names, Kaitlyn Fills In, More   WWE Survey on New PPV Names, Kaitlyn Fills In, More EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:15 am

WWE already used the name Vengence for a PPV right? Go back to the old names I say.
Back to top Go down
http://worldkombatsyndicate.proboards.com/index.cgi
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: WWE Survey on New PPV Names, Kaitlyn Fills In, More   WWE Survey on New PPV Names, Kaitlyn Fills In, More EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:48 pm

^Yeah, Vengeance was the old name of Night Of Champions. In 2007 (I think), they switched it to Vengeance: Night Of Champions, only to drop the Vengeance the next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Survey on New PPV Names, Kaitlyn Fills In, More   WWE Survey on New PPV Names, Kaitlyn Fills In, More Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Survey on New PPV Names, Kaitlyn Fills In, More
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combat Arts & Wrestling :: Wrestling Discussion :: Wrestling News-
Jump to: