Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ask me anything. Again. New comeback = New thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guilha
Amateur Wrestler
Guilha

Ask me anything. Again. New comeback = New thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything. Again. New comeback = New thread   Ask me anything. Again. New comeback = New thread - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:24 am

Tough question...

Probably Kane (Azazel), since it's probably who Aaron has his deepest hatred and would want to leave with a victory over him.

Storme would probably be my 2nd choice, since Aaron has a mix of respect (really looks up to him, wrestling-wise) and dislikening towards him (although not total), and Evers would probably be my 3rd, since that's like Aaron's idol, in a way, especially when it comes to the way Evers acts, talks, etc. .. Just his character
Back to top Go down
hippnotizeinfamousminds
Raw/Smackdown Jobber
hippnotizeinfamousminds

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything. Again. New comeback = New thread   Ask me anything. Again. New comeback = New thread - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:11 pm

The Rock reads one of your old RP's and decides to start calling himself FleX. How do you respond?
Back to top Go down
http://dawgdawg.proboards.com
Guilha
Amateur Wrestler
Guilha

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything. Again. New comeback = New thread   Ask me anything. Again. New comeback = New thread - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:23 am

"uh, wow ... he's insane, most of my RPs as FleX sucked o.O it's pretty cool though, I guess"

that's probably what I'd think, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask me anything. Again. New comeback = New thread   Ask me anything. Again. New comeback = New thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask me anything. Again. New comeback = New thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2