Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goldust Plans to Film a Horror Movie, Seth Rollins Note

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Goldust Plans to Film a Horror Movie, Seth Rollins Note Empty
PostSubject: Goldust Plans to Film a Horror Movie, Seth Rollins Note   Goldust Plans to Film a Horror Movie, Seth Rollins Note EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:44 pm

- Seth Rollins, the former Tyler Black, removed the Tweet he posted on Tuesday about being angry at everyone and everything. Rollins wrote today, "Very excited for all my friends on NXT4. Any reports of me being 'angry' about my exclusion are false. But keep telling WWE what's up. "

- Goldust has apparently began planning a movie that will begin filming next year.

He wrote on Twitter: "Next thanksgiving I will be shooting my first movie....the fire witch ...that I will be directing and producing...and will be in it. Just in the starting stages......but will let u know more when more is known. It won't be a wrestling movie....it is a horror film. It will be a low budget film and my very first......lots of work ahead."

Goldust also noted that they were going to try and get the movie shown at the Sundance Film Festival.
Back to top Go down

Goldust Plans to Film a Horror Movie, Seth Rollins Note
Page 1 of 1