Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset Empty
PostSubject: Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset   Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:17 pm

Quote :

Posted by Amish Patel on 12/03/2010

- On his Twitter account, Tyler Reks noted that he has had a deviated septum put back into shape. He suffered the blow while working in Turkey.

- During an interview with Monday Night Mayhem, Jim Ross was asked whether he would consider return to WWE on a full-time basis if Vince McMahon approached him. His response:

"Of course. I'm open to doing anything for the company that has employed me since 1993 wants me to do. I get e-mails almost everyday from people wondering if I even have a job or why did we take myself off the air, or why are refusing to go back on TV. Things are so misguided, and they're so inaccurate. I am very happily employed by WWE. I'm very pleased to be with the company since '93, and obviously if I'm 'out in the bullpen,' and they need me to come in and play, I'll be more than happy to come out of the bullpen and go work. And if there's another area that the company needs for me to help in, I'll be more than willing to do that."
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset   Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:50 am

Vince should jus get on with it....and get JR in his rightfull place
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset   Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:11 am

Every few years, Vince tries to replace JR and then he figures out that it was a terrible idea. I feel that JR will be back for Mania.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset   Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:04 pm

Vince makes big mistakes, and then gets punched in his face.....JR has been releases twice....but then been back....but yeah JR wil be back if lawler and cole are complaining
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset   Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:33 pm

5 years ago, Vince tried to replace JR with Mike Goldberg, of the UFC. Goldberg said no and Joey Styles took the job. 9 months later, JR was brought back. Vince also tried to replace JR around the time of Mania 15. Stone Cold actually refused to wrestle that night without JR at ring side.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset   Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:28 am

Lol...Vince just wont quite it....JR is one of the most best announcers you can get, he has the lines, he has the voice.....most of which Matt Striker n Joey styles do not have....Even Lawler gets put in his place
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset   Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:31 am

Concrete Jesus wrote:
5 years ago, Vince tried to replace JR with Mike Goldberg, of the UFC. Goldberg said no and Joey Styles took the job. 9 months later, JR was brought back. Vince also tried to replace JR around the time of Mania 15. Stone Cold actually refused to wrestle that night without JR at ring side.

WOW. Mike Goldberg really? he sucks prepared to Rogan. That is really interesting
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset   Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:54 am

Mike Golderg, is no where near as good as JR
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset   Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:23 pm

They were in talks, but Mike Goldberg decided to stay with the UFC. Joe and Mike have different jobs when it comes to calling fights. Joe is to Jerry Lawler what Mike is to JR. In other words, Mike does color commentary and Joe does play by play. I liked it when Styles called match for the WWE. Were that team went south is Coach.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset   Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:13 pm

What ever happened to Coach?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset   Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Manu Soldier wrote:
What ever happened to Coach?

Went to ESPN. I heard he is a big deal over there.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset   Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:19 pm

He is?...good for him
Back to top Go down
I AM ROCCO
Amateur Wrestler
I AM ROCCO

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset   Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Yeah he is one of the main guys last i heard.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset   Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:32 pm

He does the LA Sportscenter sometimes and he I have seen on NBA Tongith a few times.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset   Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:37 am

koool...i suppose he was a good presenter
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset   Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Coach was THE shit.

One of the best commentators in history I think and a great Heel persona
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset   Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:03 pm

NOT GREAT, Awesome....thats why he is now a big icon in Sports
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset   Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset Empty

Back to top Go down

Jim Ross On Whether He'd Return To WWE Again, Tyler Reks Has Nose Reset
Page 1 of 1