Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reks & Hawkins Update, Laurinaitis Storyline News, More

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdgeHead
Wrestling Veteran

Reks & Hawkins Update, Laurinaitis Storyline News, More Empty
PostSubject: Reks & Hawkins Update, Laurinaitis Storyline News, More   Reks & Hawkins Update, Laurinaitis Storyline News, More EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:25 pm

- There was 24 minutes and 55 seconds of in-ring action on this week's WWE Superstars, up from the previous week.

- Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins continued to team up at this weekend's RAW live event in Barrie, Ontario, Canada. They defeated the team of Primo and Yoshi Tatsu.

- WWE's website has a new storyline article up looking at why John Laurinaitis was in the limousine with Kevin Nash on Monday's RAW Supershow. Laurinaitis issued the following "statement" to WWE's website:

"Kevin Nash is a friend of mine. We have a long history and I'm the one who hired him. I think the circumstances of Kevin's firing are unfortunate, but ultimately, I don’t make the rules around here. [WWE Chief Operating Officer] Triple H does. As far as the conversation in that limo, as the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations, I cannot disclose the nature of any private conversation with our talent in order to protect the integrity of the office. I respect the hell out of Kevin and I wish him the best in his future endeavors."
Back to top Go down
Punk'r
Mid-Carder
Punk'r

Reks & Hawkins Update, Laurinaitis Storyline News, More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reks & Hawkins Update, Laurinaitis Storyline News, More   Reks & Hawkins Update, Laurinaitis Storyline News, More EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:01 am

I'm all for more tag teams in the WWE, but Reks & Hawkins seems just thrown together for no reason. Not that I'm complaining, mind you, Hawkins on TV is great.
Back to top Go down

Reks & Hawkins Update, Laurinaitis Storyline News, More
Page 1 of 1