Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One worded posts will be deleted.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

One worded posts will be deleted. Empty
PostSubject: One worded posts will be deleted.   One worded posts will be deleted. EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:23 pm

As of this post, All one worded posts which are not in the Games or Ask Me boards will be deleted. We are a forum who would rather be recognized as Quality over Quantity and not the other way around. We don't want users joining because members have 5000 posts, Instead we want them to join for the Fed and the wrestling discussion.

So as of now all one worded posts will be deleted and if you repeatedly offend this outside of the Games and Ask me boards then you will be given a warning.
Back to top Go down
Guilha
Amateur Wrestler
Guilha

PostSubject: Re: One worded posts will be deleted.   One worded posts will be deleted. EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:58 pm

Ok.

Nah, just kidding. I think that's a good idea . spam is annoying and deleting these comments does make your board seem more interesting
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: One worded posts will be deleted.   One worded posts will be deleted. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:32 am

ok sure
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: One worded posts will be deleted.   One worded posts will be deleted. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:34 am

Two word posts will be frowned upon also Manu.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: One worded posts will be deleted.   One worded posts will be deleted. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:06 am

Only because i have more post then you....lol u better not start deleting all my posts!
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: One worded posts will be deleted.   One worded posts will be deleted. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:11 am

No, I delete your posts because they are complete shit and you are usually repeating what someone else has already stated. You share no insight within the topic and that is why you get so much shit.

Do you really think I give a fuck if you have more posts. I cared about post counts when I was 14. You can have all the posts in the world but they are all shit and nobody gives a fuck ... which is happening with you. As a mod, I have a right to delete posts if they are one worded or just a lame attempt at increasing your post count. Just stay in the games board if your post count is all you care for.

By the way, You have a warning for a threat and trying to tell me how to do my job.

Don't reply with "OK" to this. Please don't.
Back to top Go down
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

PostSubject: Re: One worded posts will be deleted.   One worded posts will be deleted. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:17 am

I didnt threaten you...
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: One worded posts will be deleted.   One worded posts will be deleted. EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:18 am

Manu Soldier wrote:
lol u better not start deleting all my posts!

That is a threat.

Topic closed, No need for discussion about the rules or anything else within this topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One worded posts will be deleted.   One worded posts will be deleted. Empty

Back to top Go down

One worded posts will be deleted.
Page 1 of 1