Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favourite Basketball team

Go down 
+3
babaganoosh
Sykesy
MANU SOLDIER
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MANU SOLDIER
Wrestling Veteran
MANU SOLDIER

Favourite Basketball team Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Basketball team   Favourite Basketball team EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:14 pm

My favourite has to be the lakers!
Back to top Go down
http://newagewrestling.forumotion.co.uk/
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Basketball team   Favourite Basketball team EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:15 pm

Chicago Bulls.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Basketball team   Favourite Basketball team EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:25 pm

Raptors!!

Good thing favourite doesn't mean best ^.^
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Basketball team   Favourite Basketball team EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:21 pm

I am a casual fan, so I just watch interesting games. For instance, I watch LBJ go off on the Cavs last night.
Back to top Go down
Affzilla.
Upper-Carder
Affzilla.

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Basketball team   Favourite Basketball team EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:36 pm

Rockets
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Basketball team   Favourite Basketball team EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:43 pm

My friends are gonna kill me cause I'm from Massachusetts. But I LOVE the Miami Heat.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Basketball team   Favourite Basketball team EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Pshhh...Heat...going nowhere with LBJ, Wade, and Bosh Razz
Back to top Go down
Affzilla.
Upper-Carder
Affzilla.

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Basketball team   Favourite Basketball team EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:12 pm

^ I wouldn't say that...give it time and they will be a huge threat in the East.
Back to top Go down
ibringthefuckingfireworks
Raw/Smackdown Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Basketball team   Favourite Basketball team EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:39 pm

Well, I would never have put them ahead of Boston, but they're still a top 5 team in the East.

I'm a Jazz fan.

Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Basketball team   Favourite Basketball team EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:52 pm

They put it on the Cavs and then they won going away the next night. They are going to get things going down there and when they do, look out. Last night, the Big 3 had 75 points. If they can do that and the rest of the team can put up 20, then they will be fine. What they are missing is a big man. They need a decent Center and someone that can post up. Eric Damper is not a decent Center. If he were, he would not have been a free agent 2 months into the season. Haslem is the best big man, and he is only six eight and he is going to be out for a while. They say he might be back by April.
Back to top Go down
Raw/Smackdown Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Basketball team   Favourite Basketball team EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Teams like Boston are better all around and then they have good players on the bench. It's the same for other good teams. The Mavs are on fire right now and it's not hard to see why. They have awesome starters and the bench isn't much worse.

Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Basketball team   Favourite Basketball team EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:19 pm

Boston has been playing together a lot longer and they always do the hard stuff like play D and rebound. They have guys that are not afraid to do the the ugly work.
Back to top Go down
Raw/Smackdown Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Basketball team   Favourite Basketball team EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 7:25 pm

Yes, but regardless of how long they've been together, new guys and even young guys mould into the team quite easily. The team is stacked with good, good players.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Basketball team   Favourite Basketball team EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Concrete Jesus wrote:
Boston has been playing together a lot longer and they always do the hard stuff like play D and rebound. They have guys that are not afraid to do the the ugly work.
But even in their first year together, how fast did they mould? Without looking at the record back then, I'm confident in saying that Boston's big 3 got it together much faster than Miami's.

ibringthefuckingfireworks wrote:
Yes, but regardless of how long they've been together, new guys and even young guys mould into the team quite easily. The team is stacked with good, good players.
And there's kind of the difference between Boston and Miami. Boston traded their team for Garnett and Allen, the Heat traded their team, let some players go, and also traded several draft picks over the next few years, while spending most of their cap on getting LBJ, Wade, and Bosh. They have very little flexibility going into the future in terms of money and draft picks compared to Boston being able to keep adding to the core with young fellas (i.e. Rajon Rondo). If the Heat can't get it done with just LBJ, Wade, and Bosh, they're probably about 3 or 4 years away from getting any additional help.
Back to top Go down
Raw/Smackdown Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Basketball team   Favourite Basketball team EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:19 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Concrete Jesus
Heat Wrestler
Concrete Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Basketball team   Favourite Basketball team EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:21 pm

The Heat have no flexibilty with their roster and that is why they signed Eric Damper. If they had someone that they could trade, they would have. The Heat are 3 max contracts and the rest are minium contracts. I am not so sure that getting 3 was the best idea. I think they could have done without Bosh and should have goteen someone that could play interior D, rebound, and post up. I have watched a few of there games and when the 3 are on, they are very hard to beat. If 1 or 2 of the 3 are not playing well, they are in big trouble. They also get torched by PG play because there is no interior D. I don't think a Championship this year is very likely.
Back to top Go down
babaganoosh
Mid-Carder
babaganoosh

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Basketball team   Favourite Basketball team EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:29 pm

While the Raptors aren't doing all that hot, I can sleep well at night knowing that we don't have Bosh anymore. The offense was rather stagnant with him on our team in a half-court setting and he's not a big rebounder. Hell, Reggie Evans is outrebounding Bosh right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Basketball team   Favourite Basketball team Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite Basketball team
Page 1 of 1