Combat Arts & Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q&A with Sykesy

Go down 
+15
Ayen
Mr. Tambourine Man
DoctorCube
babaganoosh
Black Dagger
MANU SOLDIER
Storme
Concrete Jesus
Y2J X
Scrooge
Punk'r
Inah
Kayla
SEZ
Sykesy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

Q&A with Sykesy - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Sykesy   Q&A with Sykesy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:19 pm

I have a tv show idea that I created. It's like 7 or 8 seasons long and I wrote the synopsis for every episode. Would you like to see it?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Sykesy   Q&A with Sykesy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:25 pm

Sure ...
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Sykesy   Q&A with Sykesy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:36 pm

Just post it in General in the off topic discussion?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Sykesy   Q&A with Sykesy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:20 pm

Media section ...
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Sykesy   Q&A with Sykesy - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:32 pm

^For a fake tv show?

Anyways, how many seasons of How I Met Your Mother have you seen?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Sykesy   Q&A with Sykesy - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Seen 1-5 and yeah it isn't a fake TV show. It is a script [Or Synopsis]. Still belongs in Media.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Sykesy   Q&A with Sykesy - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:44 pm

Sykesy wrote:
Seen 1-5 and yeah it isn't a fake TV show. It is a script [Or Synopsis]. Still belongs in Media.

Hope you're not implying a script and a synopsis are the same thing. See your point though.

Thoughts on every season (excluding six obviously) of How I Met Your Mother?

Thoughts on Red Jumpsuit Apparatus?
Back to top Go down
Inah
Upper-Carder

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Sykesy   Q&A with Sykesy - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Sykesy   Q&A with Sykesy - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Going back to that CBS sitcom Mad Love that I brought up like, five pages ago, the preview is out...

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Sykesy   Q&A with Sykesy - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:02 am

Cannot view it. And is not up on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Sykesy   Q&A with Sykesy - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:00 pm

X wrote:
Sykesy wrote:

Hope you're not implying a script and a synopsis are the same thing. See your point though.

Thoughts on every season (excluding six obviously) of How I Met Your Mother?

Thoughts on Red Jumpsuit Apparatus?

Inah wrote:
Thoughts on An Aesha RP: After The Fall.?

Just in case you forgot about these...

Sykesy wrote:
Cannot view it. And is not up on Youtube.

Well, it works for me, so I'd assume it'd work for you. This keeps happening to me though, so I'm going to stop with that. As for the preview, it's kind of made my excitement for the show dwindle down, but then again, I hate That 70's Show's previews, and I like that show.
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Sykesy   Q&A with Sykesy - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 7:22 pm

Eight Questions...

I. Do you think CAW's activity will ever pick back up again?

II. Thoughts on Marianas Trench?

III. Since I don't recall reading it on The Lateral Press, which Punk vs. Cena match was better?

IV. When was the last time Raw's been this good?

V. Top five favorite bands right now?

VI. How do you think WWE is going to use Daniel Bryan's Money In The Bank cash-in (will he cash in at Mania or earlier, if earlier will he announce it, and will he win)?

VII. Is it just me, or does Alberto Del Rio have the best enzuigiri in the business?

VIII. Are you excited for WWE '12?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Sykesy   Q&A with Sykesy - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:59 pm

I. Do you think CAW's activity will ever pick back up again?

Sadly I doubt it. I put years into trying to boost activity and I just lost motivation. Unless someone can get motivated to spam this place around the web, I doubt it.

Perhaps making a Facebook page may help and spamming random pages. Works for my blog ... Sorta.

II. Thoughts on Marianas Trench?

The deepest part of the ocean? Urgh ... Its deep. xP
I get the feeling this is a band. If so, haven't heard them.

III. Since I don't recall reading it on The Lateral Press, which Punk vs. Cena match was better?

I'd say Money In The Bank. It was my ultimate mark out moment and the fact Cena used an abdominal stretch was unheard of.

Overall the match was incredible, I do believe it is overrated to an extent but the ending was just all sorts of awesomeness.

IV. When was the last time Raw's been this good?

Mid 2002. Its incredible at the moment hey?

V. Top five favorite bands right now?

Story Of The Year
Jack's Mannequin
Keane
Shinedown
Sick Puppies

VI. How do you think WWE is going to use Daniel Bryan's Money In The Bank cash-in (will he cash in at Mania or earlier, if earlier will he announce it, and will he win)?

Just before I say what I am about to say. Take note that you heard it here first ;D

Daniel Bryan is growing a serious beard. If you look back on his career it means he is turning heel. Therefore I believe the whole "I am cashing it in at Mania" is a sort of distraction as I think he will cash it in around Survivor Series. Once he shaves his head you are gonna know that shits going down Very Happy

VII. Is it just me, or does Alberto Del Rio have the best enzuigiri in the business?

It's just you. If we are just talking WWE & TNA he would be 3rd to Shelley and Bourne. But in the business? Definitely not. Guys like El Generico, Davey Richards, Ruckus and PAC to me all have a better Enziguri.

VIII. Are you excited for WWE '12?

yes and no. I'll get back to you when Jericho has been announced Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Sykesy   Q&A with Sykesy - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:57 pm

On CGS. You told me about a time when TEA was good and I should watch that time. Refresh my memory on all that please?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Sykesy   Q&A with Sykesy - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:06 pm

You mean TNA?

Yeah, Watch from 2005 - 2008. And the X-Division of 2009.

All of that is what got them noticed and was a better alternative to WWE at the time. Now TNA is a big steamy pile of dogshit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Sykesy   Q&A with Sykesy - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:15 pm

I mean TNA. I saw an Ultimate X match today from Bound For Glory 2009. Have you seen it? If so thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sykesy
Wrestling Veteran
Sykesy

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Sykesy   Q&A with Sykesy - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:26 pm

Yeah I have seen it. It was the only good match on the entire show but for the X-Division it was pretty poor.

I was happy Red won though ...
Back to top Go down
Y2J X
Main Eventer
Y2J X

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Sykesy   Q&A with Sykesy - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:08 am

I'm going to try and not go over board with the lists of songs, but I'm going to list the top three or so from their albums and stuff. Well, I'm going to try...

From their EP

These one more I could list (Sicker Things), but I only like it because they reuse the bridge from Sicker Things, and use it as part of the verse for one of their best.

From their debut album, Fix Me

From Masterpiece Theatre (this is where it get's hard for me to limit them, but I'll try)

Before you listen to Masterpiece Theatre III, the album is built around these three songs. It starts with one, the middle track is one, and it closes with one (unless you got the deluxe edition). Anyways, this song samples every single song off the album and even Say Anything. Just giving heads up, for some reason...

From the deluxe edition

There is another version of the next song with Kate Voegele, but I think this one is better because Josh's vocals are better.

Cover time!

Other

Thoughts? I know it's a lot of songs, hopefully this turns out to be a good thing...
Back to top Go down
Master of Destruction
Heat Wrestler
Master of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Sykesy   Q&A with Sykesy - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:26 pm

If you could describe the chemistry everyone has on CAW as a tv show, what show would it be?

Also,, who would portray some of the characters?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q&A with Sykesy   Q&A with Sykesy - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Q&A with Sykesy
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8